Unpremeditated~37

La'Dayah's POV

A few months later

A few months later

"Hey mama baby" I said reaching to pick Zell up from his crib. He smiled and reached his arms out grabbing on to me.

"You ready for your bath?" I asked kissing him on his chubby cheeks. He laughed making me smile from ear to ear.

I thought Baby Sin would be some mean and bad ass little baby. He was actually the opposite. The most happiest baby I've met, still pretty bad tho.

I walked into the bathroom and sat him in his baby bath that I had ran with bubbles and a few of his bath toys.

Since I've had baby Sin I've done nothing but work my ass off. This was the most stressful time of my life because Sincere wasn't Alive to go through this process with me.

On the other hand with Myzell being here he brought me so much happiness. Syx & I had gotten way closer than we had ever gotten and Martez kept his promise.

For the most part I had baby Sin with everything he needed but I'm not perfect. There was a few times Martez or Syx stepped in and helped out like a father figure.

Sanaa was the one who spoiled both Myzell & Syx's baby & Syx's baby isn't even here. For her to be so young she keeps money & keeps herself right along with her nieces & nephews up.

It was smart of Sin to label Martez as Myzells God father.

Syx would baby sit him whenever she was free & buy him hella shit every time she brought her daughter something.

Martez & Syx both decided they're moving to LA when she gets here so that Syx could open her restaurant & Sanaa was tagging along with them to start her career up.

I wanted to go so bad but I'm not in the position to move out in LA. It's just not in my range yet.

I'm sure they'll still visit from time to time & I'll fly out to visit them when I can too.

Ring Ring Ring

"Who's calling mama?" I asked Myzell as if he could reply. He smiled making me smile and tap his little nose.

"Stay right here baby" I said. I grabbed my phone off of the bathroom counter and held it up with my shoulder.

"Hello?" I asked.

"wassup Ma" Alerio spoke back.

I nearly threw up in my mouth. The feeling of anybody besides Sin calling me nicknames disgust me.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Damn I can't call and check up on you?" He asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"How you doing?" He asked.

"good" I replied.

"do they have any leads on who killed.. You kno-