Unpremeditated~26

Martez's POV

"Problem?" I asked the Rio nigga.

"Tezzo chill out-

"I'm just making sure Brody. The vibes Rio giving off ain't sitting too well with me" I stated.

Sin got a whole family to live for. Nigga got a daughter to protect along with his little sisters.

Me on the other hand? Don't have SHIT but Sin. I'll die behind my brother, with no regrets.

Adam looked at Rio then back at us.

"Ain't shit up with him. He just cautious with new workers.. Deal with it or miss out on the offer. Which one?" Adam asked.

"We don't tolerate disrespe-

Sin elbowed me and cut me short from my sentence.

"Tezzo WE need this money bro.. I know you got a short temper but control it for this one sec bro. Alright?" He whispered to me.

I nodded my head still wanting to talk my shit but remembered Sincere been waiting for this damn money.

"So you in?" Adam asked. Sin looked at me for clarification then back at Adam.

"We in"

Sincere's POV

After discussing the plans to get the money, We stood up from the couch and walked towards the front door.

"Y'all ah have ya money in a few months.. See ya" Adam stated.

Without replying we left the house and got into my car.

"Man soon we'll have 60 thousand. That's 30k a piece. We can move to a better neighborhood and keep our fam safe bro"

"Yeah?" Tezzo asked as I bagged out of the driveway.

"Yeah man.. this street shit getting old. It's time we invest so mines ah be set for life. Even after I'm gone"

...

As I drove Tezzo back to pops crib, my mind filled with so much ideas.

I don't speak about it too often because I'm not too well at expressing myself but I got big plans, Big Dreams, Big goals.

After this Lick hit.. All that shit ah come together.

I pulled into our parking lot and dapped up Tezzo. "Alright bro imma holla at you" I said.

"You ain't gone come in and say hi to your sister? She miss you bro" he replied.

I felt my heart rate increase just hearing them words. Clearly Syx's been venting to him.

I laughed it off and shook my head. "Nah bro.. I'll see her sooner than later tho"

He opened his door and nodded his head at me. "Alright then. Be safe lil nigga"

Martez's POV

I walked into the house and sat my bag on the couch. "Syx" I called out wondering where she was.

I walked down the hall and into her room where she was sitting on the bed with her legs "criss crossed"

"Wassup?" I asked sitting on her bed. She moved her curly hair that was covering her face out of the way and looked at me gushing red..

"You're crying? Why?" I asked.

She pulled a pregnancy test from her lap and looked at it. I looked down and automatically felt my heart flutter.

"How are you pregnant I thought you took the pill?" I asked grabbing the test.

"I did.. It didn't work I guess" she replied covering her face crying even more.

I looked at the test with my mouth dropped open from shock.

As I heard her crying a new feeling began to sneak upon me. I looked at her for a second before she laid her head on my chest and began to cry harder.

Damn...

The feeling of feeling like I have something to live for. I can feel it now.

I'm no punk ass nigga but it's a scary feeling. If I'm gone who gone protect this child?

"What are we gonna do Tezzo?" She sobbed.

"Shh" I said running my hand down her curly hair.

"Sincere is gonna KILL US-

"Syx NOBODY is gonna do shit" I instantly replied.

It's like my mouth just moved on it's own. Everything I was saying is some shit the Tezzo from 10 minutes ago would've never said.

"I just want everything to be okay" She said looking at me.

"It is Syx. I promise" I wiped her cheek off and kissed her on her forehead.

"Come on.. Lets take a nap together. We can think about everything when we wake up"

Sincere's POV

I pulled into pops driveway thinking about what Tezzo had said. He was right, I need to see my sister.

Lately I haven't been wanting to go around her due to the guilt of getting Dayah pregnant, But I can't stay away too much longer.

It'll come out soon anyways.

I walked into the house and assumed everybody must have fell asleep early. The silence in the house was too strong.

"Syx I'm home" I said walking into her room.

"NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK?"

•••

Vote & comment❤️

The story is about to get so much better. Yall know I never disappoint😂❗️

 Yall know I never disappoint😂❗️

^La'Dayah❤️

~~~

Excuse ALL errors