Unpremeditated~33

Syx's POV

"SYX" Sanaa yelled busting into my room

"SYX" Sanaa yelled busting into my room. "What girl? the hell" I asked sitting up from the bed.

Dayah and I were half sleep so when she busted in so randomly, the shit startled me.

"Get your shoes on Sin is in the hospital" She said in a panicking voice. I didn't think about it so hard because I had just woke up but when I did..

"what?" Dayah asked jumping up. "Sin is in the damn hospital. He got shot" She said out of breath.

My stomach dropped as I thought about both Tezzo and sin.

"Where's tezzo?" I asked.

"He was shot too. Hurry up" she demanded.

I grabbed my Nike slides and put on martez's jacket, Grabbing my purse and running out of the house.

"Come on hurry up" I said as I got into pops car. He sat there in silent.. With the same face he had on when mama died.

"Daddy is Sin okay?" I asked feeling the most fear I've felt in years.

He just slowly nodded his head in disarmament.

The back doors opened before Dayah and Sanaa jumped in and daddy pulled off.

"You okay Dayah?" I heard Sanaa ask. I looked in the back seat and seen her breathing heavily while rubbing her stomach.

"Dayah" I said trying to get her attention. She continued to breath heavy before taking in a huge breath and looking down.

"My stomach hurts" She said.

"What?" Pops asked looking through his mirror.

"My stomach" She restated. I sighed and put my hands over my face.

"I can't take this pressure"

...

Sanaa's POV

"Sin.. sin.. sin" I repeatedly said while running to the desk.

"I'm here to see Sincere Collins" I statec.