Unpremeditated~35

I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes to Myzell.

"Son" I said in a raspy voice. I began to smile and cry all at the same time as the doctor laid him in my arms.

"Myzell" I said feeling too much emotions at once. Sad, Angry, shocked & surprised. It was too much to take in after just giving birth.

"Get my son" I said to the doctors feeing my body go weak.

"Are you okay?" The nurse asked taking him from my arms. I nodded my head yes while the room around me went dark.

Syx's POV

"He's woke?" I asked

"He's woke?" I asked. The man nodded his head making me quickly jump up.

"Ma'am calm down.. he's just out of surgery so he can't have any visitors just yet" He stated killing my whole little vibe.

"What... Well when can he?" I asked feeling panic come back to me.

"In 12 hours.. We recommend you get some rest ma'am" He nodded his head at me before walking away leaving me & Sanaa alone.

"How are you feeling?" She asked standing up from the chair. I shrugged my shoulders not knowing how to feel.

"I'll go talk to dad. Call me if you need me" She said hugging me then walking away.

This honestly has to be the most depressing day of my life. I felt it coming. I knew something didn't sit right with Sin & I still didn't stop em.

I told Martez numerous times something didn't feel right but I still didn't do shit about it.

I could've lost both of them. Both my brother & The father of my child but I only lost one.

I wouldn't say I'm thankful because now my brother is gone but I have one of my boys with me still. So I'm thankful I didn't lose both.

I can only imagine how my bestfriend feels. She just delivered baby Zell but can't have any visitors because of what just happened. Everybody are suspect.

Then Myzell was born on the day his father died. It doesn't sit well with me at all.

"Syx" I heard a female shout from down the hall. I looked up and seen Mercedes running to me with Mascara running down her face.

"Syx what happened to Sin I just got the cal-

"He's gone" I stated before letting her finish. She paused and shook her head no before covering her mouth and beginning to cry.

"No" She cried..

I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to think of other things. What's hurting me so much is that Naylah & zell is growing up without my brother.

"Where is he I need to see him" She cried. I took in a deep breath and prepared to tell her all she needed to know for the night.

La'Dayah's POV