Umineko and Attack on Titan-1

What if Featherine Augustus Aurora and Eren Titan( Founding Titan) fought together?

Featherine, the Witch of Theater going and spectating also known as Auaurora by Umineko fans is always the prime pick to make a vs fight with any other anime/manga or comic series character...

So, now I had an idea to make a fight between Featherine and Eren Yeager's Titan. Eren's Titan can cause a lot of damage but will he be able to survive when the opponent is Featherine...?

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED UMINEKO NO NAKU KORO NI YET THEN DO NOT READ IT!! AS IT WILL CONTAIN CRUCIAL SPOILERS!!

This one would be very unfair for someone...! I can already see the pitiful, pathetic look on their eyes...!! *cackle* *cackle* *cackle*

Match 1 vs 1
Opponents: Featherine Augustus Aurora and Eren Titan (Founding Titan)

It will contain important spoilers for both of the characters. But since most of you have watched Attack on Titan, you can read...But if you haven't even started Umineko yet, then don't read it!! This will contain extremely important spoilers for Featherine and other characters.

This one would be very simple. No planning. No trapping. No fight.

If you have watched (read) Umineko...
Then you know the answer... Don't you? And for others who haven't read Umineko yet but came anyway would be thinking...If there's no fight...Then just what would happen? For that. Let me answer!! Would Eren be able to crush AauAau or not...?!!

I'm bringing the opponents!

Featherine Augustus Aurora (Aau Aau)

Eren Titan (Founding)

Now we have been introduced to the opponents. What is left is the fight...

The gameboard would belong to Lamdadelta, the Witch of Certainty and the Witch of the Senate. Along side her is Bernkastel, the Witch of Miracles and the Witch of the Senate. Lamdadelta would grant Eren's wish to free the world and go to the other side of the walls...But not exactly...Eren have to abide by Lamda's rules and listen to her. Eren would be Lamda's piece...And of course, Lamdadelta would not care much for Eren. For her it'd be like "Yeah...Stay alive or be killed. As long as you don't break my rules or violate my rules you will be alright~~."

Lamdadelta only cares for his spirit of revenge and the urge to free the world from the gigantic, waking monsters named, Titans (Kyoujin). Lamdadelta would turn that wish of his with certainty. (Certainly: 100% surety, without any kind of fraction left; Lamdadelta's power to make certain wishes absolute.) At this plan of Lamda's, Bern would be reunited with Featherine Augustus Aurora...Who is a Creator as well as a Witch. She is the Witch of Theater going, Drama, Spectating and is also an endless witch like Beatrice. Bernkastel is like a cat for her. This game for Eren only exists to make Featherine feel good and not bored. She is on top of that.

So, after a long arguments and feud with Furudo Erika, Eren would meet Featherine in her heavenly large library. Eren would bite his arm in order to transform to his Titan and defeat the apparent Witch who reached the Highest, forbidden heights of power. Featherine went up to the God's world and survived. Beating her in her own world would be... Dangerously maddening...!!!

Eren would transform into his Founding Titan, he will roar at Featherine and then something odd would happen... Featherine will show herself and she will snap with ease, without any special thoughts. Eren Titan will stop moving. Others such as Erika and the cat followers will stop moving too...It seems that the time has stopped. Bernkastel and Lamdadelta will move... Then Featherine would say,

"I stopped the time...He wanted to attack me, the very writer of this gameboard...And, characters cannot attack it's writer...What do I do now? Now that I have stopped that child coming at me, how should I kill him? *cackle* *cackle* It's been a long time since I wrote an action scene.................
I have to use that style. I will make this entire fight scene play a reverse game. That angry child would be smashed and blood would gush out. His guts will be taken out in some unknown x method. And then everyone would mourn and wail at his terrible form...*giggle* *giggle*"

There is no way for Eren to beat or hit Featherine in any possible way. Featherine, Auaurora is definitely the winner.