~Intro~

Mia's POV

"Come on Ryan just do it!" I pleaded.

"No way Mia." He protested.

"Please? For me?" I put on my big puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, no." He groaned.

Everyone says Ryan likes me, but I don't like him back in that way. We have been best friends since the fifth grade. Rumor is he has liked me sense the seventh grade.

"Fine, I give up." I said.

"You coming over tonight? Dakota and Xavier are coming." I asked Ryan with a soft smile.

"Ya sure, wouldn't miss it!" He said happily.

"great see you at 8!" I shouted and ran off to my house.

I ran into my house, up to my room and changed out of my school clothes. I put on a soft black crop top and maroon sweatpants. I decided to call Dakota and let her know Ryan was coming.

*On phone*

Dakota: Hello?

Mia: Whats up Dakota?

Dakota: Nothing much, you?

Mia: Same, hey Ryan is coming tonight.

Dakota: Awesome! Hey I got to go get ready then, see ya soon!

Mia: Alright bye!

Dakota: Bye!

*End of call*

I walked down stairs and decided to pick a movie for tonight, I picked out a scary Slenderman movie, I hate scary movies but whatever its Friday!

A few hours later they were all here, we were on the couch, lights off, watching a scary movie.

It was Ryan, and I on one couch. Dakota on the floor, and Xavier on the recliner. Around half way into the movie Dakota and Xavier were fast asleep, how?! Its a Slenderman movie! How can you sleep!?

Slenderman grabbed some women and chocked her to death, I jumped and fell onto Ryan, he put his arm around me and laughed. How is he not afraid!? I pulled away and watched the movie.

I screamed a couple times, which woke everyone up. Now we are all awake watching the movie. It was almost over when a red fog filled the house, We all stood up looking for the source and starting to panic. We ran to all the doors and windows but they wouldn't open.

We split up into two groups looking for a way out, me and Ryan. Dakota and Xavier.

Ryan and I ran up stairs and into my room and started to pry on the windows, we tried breaking them, opening them, nothing would work. The red fog was getting heaver and I couldn't breath, "Ryan!" I chocked out.

"Mia!" was the last thing I heard as I collapsed into his arm, then the world went black.

 Dakota's POV

I was running as fast as my skinny legs could take me. Xavier was trying to keep up but he was apparently not scared enough...I wanted to go outside but when I tried to open the door it wouldn't budge. Xavier went to the window, he tried to push it open but it too would not move.

He grabbed a stool that was just over in the corner and slammed as hard as he could. Still didn't break... We walked back into the living room. The fog was gone. It seemed like time froze. The tv didn't move a frame from when we got up and left it. 

"Dakota!  Xavier !" I heard Ryan cry 

Xavier just looked at me. He sprang up the same exact moment I did. When we arrived to the top of the stairs I saw my best friend lying on the ground. I immediately  busted into tears. Xavier hugged me, Ryan was just looking at her. 

"What are we doing!?! We need to help her!" Ryan exclaimed

"You're right!" I replied in a soft voice

I grabbed a wash cloth from the bathroom and put some warm water over it. I turned on some lights because it was way to dark and creepy after all that just happened to us. 

Upon turning on the lights I heard sudden gasps from both the boys. This made me speed up. I was almost there when she awoke herself. She inhaled loudly and started shaking and crying. We had no choice but to stay at Mia's house. Her parents were gone for the weekend and it was far too late to even think about calling one of ours. 

I went over to Mia. She hugged me and wiped away her tears.  The boys still stood and looked at her in disbelief of...something...

"There is something here... and it wants us.." said Mia 

"Why?" asked Ryan

"I have no idea, but look what it did to my back..." She turned around and showed us her once pale back that had red/pink scratch marks all over it... The scratch marks read

"Come Join Us"