Chapter 4

Ryan's POV

I felt my body crumble as I hit a tree. I heard Dakota and Mia crying for a second and then I blinked and I was in a big house. I had chains on my arms and I was attached to a wall. I was panicked and completely freaking out. I had some kind of feeling that I was going to die.

There was blood on the walls and scratch marks. The lighting was very strange too. It was a yellow-orange-ish color and I don't know why. It was empty besides a desk with pen and paper on it.

Xavier's POV

I was sad Ryan was gone. I was now the only guy there. At first I was afraid that the girls were going to look up to me for protection but then I remembered I was most likely more scared than them. Mia wiped away her final tear and calmed Dakota down.

"Alright, now we really need to get to finding these notes to save Ryan." Mia ordered

"I agree." Dakota said

"Me too...I guess." I said sheepishly 

She started running and we followed her. 

"HERE IT IS!" she yelled

"Shhhhhhh...." Me and Dakota said at the same time

It was very creepy, this time it read:

"follows" and it had yet another drawing of our "friend" Slenderman.

At this point he was just getting annoying. It took one of my best friends and it brought us to this weird place that I didn't even know.  It just irritated me so much more than it should have. 

Mia's POV

I was so happy I found the other note but I knew we still had 3 more to go. I was still worried we might not make it to Ryan in time. It broke my heart that he was gone. I would've done anything to just kiss him right then. This emotion I was feeling is something I never felt before. I think I might love him. It was crazy but it felt true. 

I never felt this for anyone else and now that he is not here I realized what I felt.  We just needed this other note now and I had  no idea where another one could be. We were so close but also so far away.  It had to be somewhere but it wasn't where we were. Out of random we found something interesting, and by interesting I mean we found something we didn't expect to find. 

A Diary from when Slenderman was human (?) Or at least that's what we thought it was. It was brown leather and it looked really old and worn out. It said stuff so creepy that I don't really want to say. Did he put this here purposely for us to find? I wasn't sure, but I knew we had to keep it because it was another clue.