Chapter 11

Ryan's POV

"What did you see?" I ask.

She leans her head towards me and Xavier. 

"In that room....there is the other notes..." She tries to hold in a burst of joy.

"No way." Xavier eyes widen.

"Way." Dakota nods.

"How are we going to get them?" I question.

"I have no idea...if he hears us, we are automatically dead." Xavier says.

"Don't you think I thought of this, X?" she raises her eyebrow.

Dakota stands up gently and begins walking around the room quietly.

Suddenly she picks up a random snow globe and throws it at the walk. 

"DAKOTA! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO?" I wanted to say but I trusted her. She wasn't going to kill us, not now, I was sure of that.

"He's coming." Xavier whispers "Now what?" 

"When he comes in, Ryan needs to go underneath his legs, while he picks up Xavier, I will play dead again." She plans.

"What?" Xavier says "I have to get picked up?!" He demands.

"It will happen, Xavier. I can't control it." She sighed. With that she picked up a peice of shatered glass from the snowglobe and cut her hand. I watched as she put her hand up to her face and smeared blood on her mouth and returned to her dead-like position on the ground.

Xavier stood and I stayed behind the old dresser and waited. It took a lot of me to trust Dakota even then, like I said, I knew she wasn't going to get us killed but I also knew Slender could be unpredictable. 

Suddenly, the creature we had been running from the whole time burst through the door, tenticles and all. Xavier threw something at him, and just like Dakota said, he picked Xavier up.I crawled under his disturbingly long legs and and ran into the room. I grabbed the three notes and held them up. I pulled out the other 4 notes I had in my pocket and suddenly everything went black.