Chapter 3

Mia's POV 

We got up from our rest and continued. Ryan had hurt his hand pretty badly on the tree but I'm sure he'll be fine.  I had a little bit of water in a water bottle and I washed the blood off his hand. 

"So Dakota and Xavier have been flirting it up, huh?" I asked with a giggle

"It seems so." He chuckled back

"They're so cute together." I whispered so they couldn't hear us

"Yeah... " he said

Now we just needed to find the third note. 

It felt like it was supposed to be morning but it wasn't. The amont of time we just spent looking for the first and second note it needed to be. I was so sick of the darkness now. Everone was fed up with walking including me. I wish we never even went really. 

Again we walked for another 2 hours or so and we found another note. This time it was different though. Ryan found it and picked it up and it read :"can't run" and Slenderman decided to pop in for a bit. Dakota and Xavier screamed me and Ryan just stood there and looked at him. 

"Give Me Back My Notes!" Slender yelled in a demented voice

He tried to hit me (because I had the other notes as well) but Ryan jumped in front of me and saved me. He was thrown though and I could tell he was hurt pretty badly. Slender took him. As I cried Dakota cried with me. Xavier stood there comforting us. Now I was just as focused on getting Ryan back as I was finding the notes to defeat him. If we don't hurry soon, Ryan may be doomed.

N/A: Sorry for the short chapter in only one POV I wanted to get this uploaded today but I got stumped. Later I might post more though. Ta Ta For Now ~Brie