Chapter 6

Dakota's POV

Mia didn't talk much anymore... I wish it could just be a dream... and we all could just wake up. Ugh, if only it were that simple.  Xavier was sure there was some building or something near here and we would find the notes in there.

I believed him because we certainly  weren't finding them out here. The woods were  infinite ,or at least it seemed like it. My drowsiness was coming back and it was hitting me hard. I could sleep for days,months maybe even years. It is one thing to stay up all night and another to stay up for over a night walking.

I still believed it was daylight in our world...because once again, this was definitely not our world. Xavier was right about the building, we found a big mansion and we knew exactly to whom it belonged. Mia glanced over to us checking to see if this is really what we wanted to do. 

"Not yet, Mia." Xavier said "We need to prepare before..."

"How? How could we prepare?" Mia asked

"There is only one place we know we could get the supplies." He replied

"The house?" I asked

"Exactly." He answered

I guess sometime walking I just fell asleep or something because I woke up on Xavier's back.

"Guten Morgen!" He yelled with sarcasm 

"Guten Morgen zu du zu!" I yelled back sticking my tongue out knew German so over time he ended up learning some from being around me so much. It was cute...yet annoying at times.

 I jumped off of his back and onto the ground. 

"We are almost there" he assured

"I'm sorry I fell asleep guys..." I frowned

"You didn't fall asleep, you got knocked out.." He frowned back at me

"But How?" I asked

"Who do you think?"

"Slender?" I asked

"Uh huh." 

We stopped talking after that. I didn't really need to, I mean I didn't remember any of it anyway.  I still wondered what had happened and make sure they were okay.  I didn't want to come on to make them think they needed me too though. They were tough and I didn't want to offend them but then again, why would they be offended? 

We saw the house in the distance and when we walked in I planned to ask them if they were okay and find out what happened exactly.  It wasn't like that though, when we walked in it was trashed. The TV was broken and the DVD was shattered into a million bits. 

The kitchen cabinets were broken and the stairs were caved in. In moments I completely forgot to ask them all I planned. Mia just broke down into tears and we did our best to comfort her. This was her parents camping house after all but I don't think she was really worried about her parents reaction, probably her broken childhood memories lying on the ground. By that  mean the photos that used to be nicely hung up on the wall were shattered on the floor. Her old toys were broken and her stuffed animals heads were ripped to shreds.

Slenderman must have a serious gruge against her. Maybe he was trying to make her more upset to make this game more interesting? Whatever it was was indeed working. Mia Ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife. Things were about to get real.