Plastic.

Disclaimer: I have nothing against "VSCO girls", people who say these things, or anything else. This is just the opinion of someone who's a little agitated.

Bruh I just watched a cooking video and the chef person used some plastic wrap for something in it and istg like 85% of the comments were bashing them for using plastic. Like okay yes we should work to help the environment but like shut up?????? Bitch??????? First of all, plastic is kinda essential in a lot of situations (i.e. plastic straws for disabled people, plastic wrap for cooking and/or crafts etc). It was created for a reason! Educate yourself. Also, some people can't afford metal straws and silverware and a fucking hydro flask or whatever. Stop being inconsiderate. Secondly, there are reusable and recyclable forms of plastic (you can wash and reuse plastic straws/utensils!). Third, even though some people do genuinely just care about the environment, it has become such an annoying trend to "end plastic" and stuff. Yes, save the turtles, I agree. But do it cuz I actually care, not cuz ur a VSCO trendy bitch. Fourth, maybe actually focus on what the video was actually about, dumbass. Stop focusing on things like that and then saying your unnecessary and overused opinion. Fifth, it's not only plastic that is harming the earth. How about y'all go try to fix all the other screwed up things on this planet? Oh wait, cuz this doesn't disrupt your life or make you uncomfortable. Hmm. Sixth, try me bitch.

Lmao I'm rly aggressive and shit, sorry.
Anyways, be kind to the environment and have a good day :)