Sp00ky meme story

K so I did a thing...

I saw this meme like five tones today so I write this short thing

"Tammy, I think this house is haunted," Jodie whispered.

I scoffed, eyebrows raised in suspicion and disbelief. "Haunted? Right. Sure it is."

"I'm serious! I saw some freaky shit."

"Oh yeah? Like what? I've lived here for a while and I've never seen anything 'freaky'. Well, unless you count that one night wi—"

"Like this morning a cupboard randomly opened. And this afternoon all the lights shut off as I passed by them. I'm not crazy." She sounded serious, almost pleading. Jodie's eyes darted around the small closet where she had hidden. There was barely any space for the both of us in there! My eyes rolled so far back in their sockets, I swear I could practically see my brain, but a smile was plastered on my face all the same.

"Tam, I swear. It's weird!"

I sighed and nibbled at the inside of my mouth, thinking. "Nah, you're the one who's weird. I want a new roommate."

"Ugh, fine, I'll talk to you tomorrow," she said, rubbing her eyes and tapping her heel on the floorboards. "Bye." She pulled the phone away and ended the call with a long sigh. I groaned, throwing my head back, and walked out. Slowly, behind me, Jodie turned the handle and slumped out of the dark closet.

"So dramatic," I whispered to myself and sank through the floor to the bottom level of the creaky old house. "And always ignoring me! Ugh, this whole ghost thing is really annoying."

Anyways does this count as fanfiction