You know I hate it when you cry

Ming's POV

Me and P'Kit have been spending a lot of time together. He is a lot less shy now, I am still amazed that we had car sex few days ago, it still gives me the heeby-jeebys. We are now almost living together as we spend every night together, either at his dorm or mine.

As I was dwelling in my dreams of mine and P'Kit's future, my phone started to ring and my mom was calling me.

"Hello khrap Mae."

"Hello, son. How are you?"

"I am fine Mae, how are you and dad?"

"We are also fine. It's been such a long time since we met you and Kit, we miss you both a lot. Why don't you two visit us this weekend? We have a family gathering as well, you can introduce our cute son-in-law to our family . Ask Kit about it and do call me back. We love you both."

"We love too mom and dad, and ya I will definitely ask P'Kit but if he is hesitant then I hope you understand it , Mae."

"Oho honey, we will understand it. We are not pushing the both of you. It completely depends on the two of you."

"Ok khrap mae. Then I will call you after talking to P'Kit."

"Ok, honey. Bye. Take care"

I really like my mother's suggestion but I am afraid that P'Kit might not like it. He is a bit closed kinda person and doesn't like rushing things up so I am sure he won't agree to it.

I wait for P'Kit in my car, it's a ritual for me to pick him up nowadays. This is yet another milestone in our relationship. I smile when I see P'Kit coming in my direction.

"Hey, how was your day?" He says while getting into the car.

"It was good and how was your's P'Kit?"

"Mine was also good but a bit tiring. Did I make you wait for long?"

"No, P'Kit. I just got here." I lied because I have been waiting here for him for about an hour now.

He smiles and then looks out of the window. I really like this comfortable silence between us but I have got something to ask him.

"P', I have something to ask from you?"

He looks at me ,"What is it Ming?" He snuggles into his seat and again looks out of the window.

"Well, Mae called today...."

"Really, how is she? I haven't had a talk with her in a while."
P'Kit lights up at the mention of my mum, it's wierd how my mum and him have such a nice relation in such a short time. I am jealous of both of them, my mum caring about P'Kit more than me and P'Kit being more close to my mom than me.

"Hey, what did Mae say?" P'Kit snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, actually , she wants us to visit her this weekend..."

Before I could finish my sentence P'Kit again interrupts, " Fine, we will go."

"But P' there is a small problem."

"What is it?"

"Actually, mum is hosting a family gathering and she wants me to introduce you to our relatives. "

"Oh....uh..."

"Don't worry P', I told her that you won't be comfortable with it and she completely understands it. I just wanted to tell you about it and that's it."

"No, Ming. I am not uncomfortable about that." P'Kit suddenly looks sad, I shouldn't have asked him about it.

"Then what is it P'?"

"It's just that, you haven't even met my mom yet."

"Ya, but I know that you need time and I understand....."

"But this has been so long now Ming
We have been dating each other for about a year now and your family knows everything while mine knows nothing about it. I really want to introduce you to my mum Ming but I am scared of how she will react. What if she tells us to stop seeing each other?"

"P"Kit, why do you overthink? Everything will be fine, don't worry much ok. Everything will fall into place when the right time comes."

"But I feel that it's unfair to you Ming. Even I want you to feel the love from my mom that I feel from your mom. I want you to be accepted as my family member like I am accepted as yours. I want you to be a part of my family as much as I am your's Ming."

P'Kit's eyes teared up and I immediately took him in my arms as I have already parked our car infront of our condo.

" P'Kit, I know and understand that everything needs time. Yes, even I want your family to accept us but I don't want to rush it P'. Just knowing that you love me is enough, enough to make me happy for the rest of my life. I am happy the way we are P'. I am happy as long as you are with me. And I know that your mom will accept me when the right time comes. "

P'Kit snuggled into my arms and started sobbing loudly, soaking my shirt with his tears. I gently pat his head as a tear rolls down my cheek as well.

"Ming, let's go to meet my mom first, atleast let me introduce you to her as my friend."

"If that makes you happy then let's do it. Let's go to meet your mum this weekend. "

I lift his face and gently press our lips together, I can't listen to his sobs anymore because it breaks my heart. I drown all his sobs and kiss him deeply tasting the tears on his lips. I part our lips after a while and chase his tears away by kissing both his eyes.

"You know I hate it when you cry." I whisper in his ears.

He sobs a little like a child ,"I cry because I know you will always wipe them for me."

"Oh, so you torture me for getting attention huh?"

"Oh please Ming. Don't think so much of yourself, I don't need to cry to get your attention. You are always with me like a leech."

"Yeah, cause I really need you for me to stay alive."

"Enough with the cheesy lines. I am only trying to get used to it, I can't handle this much cheesiness in one day." He blushes turning red.

"Ok, khrap. Now let's get to our dorm or do you want another crazy night in the car" I smirk , moving close to him

"No way Ming." And he jumps out of the car and flees away like a mouse.

Well my Kitty is slowly turning into a mouse and I kinda like it. I chuckle at my own stupid joke and rush towards our ,actually my condo but our condo. Does it even matter? All that matters is my Kitty is with me .

As I think of our talk earlier even I am a bit scared of how his mom will react upon knowing about us. I hope she accepts us because I really can't imagine a life without my Kitty. Though I tell him to keep his cool but deep down even I am scared as hell. I silently pray as I open the door of our condo. P'Kit seems to be taking a shower. I lie down on the bed and continue my silent prayers as I doze off.

To be continued............

Plz vote and comment. I am trying to update as soon as possible nowadays.

What do you all think? Will Kit's mother accept them or separate them?

This story is almost nearing it's end and I really wanna thank all of you readers, I really hope you all liked my story. Will update soon, till then take care . Chan ruk thook khon na kha.....