It's all a mess.

P'Kit's POV

I was completely drained while Ming was still knocking on the door.

"P'Kit, so what N'Earth told me is true, you are pursuing after P'Ple. You could have broken up with me in a better way P'Kit, but you chose to shatter my heart, you chose to cheat on me. Fine, if you don't want to see my face then you won't ,because now even I don't want to see your face ever. I loved you P'Kit and a part of me still loves you and I will always hate that part of me to love a person like you. Well, today you succeeded wrecking me completely Kit."

What????? What is he saying? I tried to process his words in my mind. What does he mean by saying that I cheated on him and that I am pursuing Ple, and what does he mean by N'Earth telling him about it.

Everything confused me , so many things he said yet not a word I could understand. How does N'Earth know about me and Ple? Ahhhhhh..... what is happening?

I couldn't sleep at night because of the confusion. In the morning, I got ready and went to the university. Beam and Pha were waiting for me .

"Hey, what happened to you? You look like you haven't eaten for years and as if you were sleep deprived from months." Beam exclaimed.

"Yeah, Beam is right. We are really worried about you nowadays. What is happening to you? You know you can tell us, right?" Pha said with a concerned look in his eyes.

Should I really tell them? I want to tell them but I am a bit embarrassed , fuck it, I am gonna tell them the truth. Enough of self pitying, I need a way out of this misery.

"It's about Ming" I say with a sigh.

"We know that" both of them yell at the same time

"Well, it's a long story"

"Try us" again both of them say at the same time.

So I tell them everything, about our planning of having a date, the cancellation, what I saw at the restaurant, Ming's lie, my dream and finally our breakup.

They listened to me with utmost patience and then both of them looked at each other wide eyed.

"Why are you looking at each other, wide-eyed?" I ask

" N'Earth is that person's name right?" Beam says

"Yeah"

" He knows about Ple and you and Ming said that N'Earth told him that you are after Ple?" Pha said

"Yes, but why are you asking me that?"

" Is this N'Earth?" Beam shows me a pic on his phone. The pic is of N'Earth in his sotus T-shirt, the university takes the photo of new enrolled students for the I.D card and as Beam has many contacts, he must have easily acquired his pic

"Yes, but how do you know him?"

"You idiot, you really don't remember this bastard?" Beam says

" No, I don't. But can you please hurry up and tell me who is this person."

"You really don't remember the person you beat up in high school because he liked Ple and when he got to know that you were her boyfriend, he tried to beat you and harass Ple."

Suddenly, all the memories came rushing to me and I remembered him, I remembered that asshole, how could I not recognise him? Everything was falling into it's correct place now.

"So, now do you remember him?" Beam says

" How can I be so dumb to not recognise him?"

" Well, no wonder you are an idiot. He played you, he created misunderstandings between you and Ming." Phana says.