Beginning of something beautiful

Ming's POV

I couldn't believe that P'Kit kissed me, my heart skipped a beat and for a moment I remained still, trying to absorb the circumstances. His lips were as soft as I had imagined, as sweet as sugar, his smell was intoxicating. I lost track of everything as I kissed him back passionately, I wished this moment would never end. All of a sudden, P'Kit withdrew his lips from mine and leaned in, his lips brushing my earlobes and I heard him say," I like you, Ming" and hugged me, I couldn't describe how I felt, it felt like a lightening struck me, I was shocked but gradually the words seeped in and I felt my heart warm up , I can't remember when was the last time I was this happy, P'Kit was still hugging me , I felt like I would have a heart attack " Ming, won't you say anything?" I hugged him tighter "P'Kit, do I even have to say something, you know how much I like you and there is nothing that would make me happier than you telling me you like me. All these times I have been waiting for you to say these words and now that you've said it, I really feel that there is noone as happy as me right now on this whole planet" He slowly turned his head and glared into my eyes, our nosetips almost touching each other, I could feel his warm breathe against my cheeks, his pupils dilated just like mine, his wet, plum lips, everything about him was making my heart do somersaults. I kissed his forehead and said ," P'Kit, I think we should go inside now, it's already very late and you should get some rest. Did you have your medicines that I gave you?" He nodded and we went inside, P'Kit jumped onto the bed and rolled inside the blanket like a cocoon. Everytime I think that P'Kit can't be cuter than this, he proves me wrong and does something more cute, I too got on the bed and laid beside him. He peeped through his cocoon and said," Didn't you say you would sleep on the sofa?" I leaned towards him and with a mischievous look I said," Oh! P', you misunderstood , the person I said those words to was not my boyfriend but the person I am now laying next to is my boyfriend" He pushed me back " Who said I am your boyfriend?" he said while his face took up a red colour, he looks so cute while blushing " P' did you forget what you just said a few moments ago?" I said while making a sad face "Telling someone you like them doesn't mean you start dating them, I am not your boyfriend yet". I smiled," P' you said you are not my boyfriend yet, what does that 'yet' imply, are you planning to propose me soon?"

Kit's POV

Oh! shit why did I have to say that 'yet', he was looking at me enjoying to see me blush, I turned my back to him and said," No way, don't even think of me proposing you in your dreams." Suddenly he was hugging me from behind, he brought his lips close to my ears " P' don't worry, I will propose you and I will make sure that it's so romantic that you can't even imagine saying no to me. You have made me so much happy today, I owe you this one." Then he gently kissed my earlobe, I was turning red like a tomatoe, " Hey, go away. Stop hugging me, let me sleep." He hugged me tighter," P' let me hug you tonight because after tonight I won't be able to see you for a long time as my exams are approaching." My heart ached a little hearing this, I almost forgot about his exams, what a bad timing I have chosen to tell my feelings, now I won't be able to see him properly for weeks. Taking my silence as a 'yes', Ming got in my blanket and hugged me tightly, I was gonna push him away but I just couldn't, it was true that I would miss him so much the following days and also whenever he embraces me, I feel so calm and peaceful, his body warmth passing onto me, his breathe against the back of my neck, it felt so nice in his embrace. Before I could think my body acted on it's own accord and I turned my front towards him and hugged him back, he smiled and kissed my forehead, we were both holding each other. My head was now on his chest and I can hear his heartbeat, his breathing making his chest elevate and descend, slowly my eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep in his arms. It was the most peaceful and refreshing sleep I have had in a while. In the morning when I woke up he was still cuddling me, it felt nice waking up next to him, he looked so cute while sleeping. This man who always teases me, makes me blush and even irritates me sometimes looks so serene and calm while asleep, I watched him for a long time because the longer I watched him, the more I fell in love with him. He would be very busy from now until his exams are over so I wanted to watch him to my heart's full content . " P' you can take a photo of me if you like so that you can see it when you miss me." I got startled," Were you awake the whole time?" He opened his eyes," I don't know how long you have been watching me but I only woke up 2 minutes ago and through half shut eyes, I saw you were watching me" I jump out of the bed saying " I wasn't watching you, I am gonna get ready now, we're gonna be late." I rush towards the bathroom avoiding his sharp gaze following me. I shut the bathroom's door and look at myself in the mirror, my face red again due to blushing and I say to myself ," God! this person will be the death of me." Then I put my hand on my chest , my heart racing, I really love this person but why do I have to be so shy, I take a deep breathe and try to calm myself down.

Please like and comment if you liked this chapter. Suggestions are welcome as well. I hope you enjoyed reading it.

Ming will not let P'Kit be single for long. Soon Ming will propose P'Kit in an unimaginable romantic way.

To be continued.............