||16||

“Forth?” Beam stood up and chuckled as Forth turned to look at him. “Oh my god! Can I get a doctor in here!”

    Forth winched as he tried to turn to get a better look at Beam. “Beam?”

    “Yeah. Yeah. I’m here, baby.” He said with a chuckle. 

    Beam leaned down and kissed Forth deeply, missing his kisses like no other. He used both hands to caress Forth’s face as tears streamed down his own. 

    The doctor rushed in, showing Beam away so they could check Forth out, taking his pulse and other vitals.

    Beam stood back and watched with shaking hands. Wanting to be with his Forth again. Yuta and the rest of Forth’s family rushed into the room. 

    “He woke up?” Fah asked, looking to Beam. 

    Beam nodded and took her hand in his. “Yeah. He’s awake.”

    The doctor made them leave the room as they finished checking him up. When they were done, they let one person in to visit at a time. Everyone decided to let Beam go in first. 

    Beam opened the door and slowly made his way in, seeing Forth lying in the bed. It was like the first time all over again, only this time, Forth was awake.

    Forth looked up at him with a small smile and beckoned for him to come closer. “My love.” He said in a soft voice. 

    Beam let out a small chuckle as a few tears fell from his eyes. He reached Forth’s bed and neither one of them said a word as he crawled into his bed, snuggling deeper into his chest. 

    Forth wrapped an arm around him, ignoring the pain in his ribs. He just needed Beam close to him.

    “Beam.” He spoke softly. 

    “I was so scared. I didn’t know when you were gonna wake up.” Forth shook his head and pulled Beam’s head up with his fingers under his chin. 

    “Shh. It’s okay. I’m okay.” Forth placed a kiss on Beam's lips and hugged him close. 

    Beam didn’t hesitate to kiss back, using his hand to pull Forth’s face closer. 

    “Please don’t ever leave me. I have absolutely no idea what I would do without you.” Beam said once they pulled away. 

    “I’m not going anywhere.”

    Beam laid against Forth, feeling his warmth again, hearing his heartbeat loudly in his chest. This is where Beam felt at home. This is where he felt the safest. 

    Forth was caressing Beam’s back when he finally spoke up after a few minutes of silence. “Is it to soon to ask you to marry me?”

__________

Thoughts in this chapter?