14-Overreacted

So yeah... Guess I'm back. I will keep this short. I know I was on hiatus for a really long time(it's the new year now) and I won't tell you guys why I was doing that. So, all I could say is I'm sorry. You guys won't even believe me if I tell you guys the reason. So, about this story... I will continue writing and I already wrote two chapters(this chapter and chapter 15)

Okay, I don't know if you guys still have this story in your library and I won't blame you guys for that... It was clearly my fault... Anyway, just to tell you guys that I will update chapter 15 on Tuesday or maybe Wednesday. Let's just get into it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Firework Festival is about to begin. Ikki and Edward just did setting the tent for their Yakisoba stall. Eventually, they managed to prepare all of the things for their stall tonight. Well, Ikki was strong enough to carry the heavy things and Edward could only watch in awe.

Don't need to explain, Edward was totally surprised by the strength of the young man.

It didn't take a long time until they both are ready to work. Ikki's work is to gain the customer's attention and bring them to the stall. Edward thinks this role is perfect for the young man, especially, women... Anyway, of course, Edward would make Ikki do such a thing. He will reward Ikki later if his plan is working that is...

And so, they began to work. It seems the old man's plan worked beautifully. Is this young man was that capable of attracting women? Look, he is like a women-magnet! It only has been twenty minutes and his Yakisoba stall were already surrounded by women plus a few men too.

Although Edward feels good that his stall has gained many customers, he somehow feels irritated at the same time. Yes, all the customers bought his Yakisoba. But that doesn't mean anything if they were here just to watched Ikki! Well, what can he do, just watched the kid doing his job...

On the other hand, five young girls were heading to the Firework Festival. Once a year, they would celebrate the festival as it is truly important to them. Each of them wears a different Yukata, according to their theme color? Anyway, full of exciting feelings, they continue to walk.

Nino squeals, "Aaah, I can't wait to celebrate the Firework Festival. I'm sure it would be really fun!"

"Relax, Nino. We will arrive there shortly. It's not just you who the only one excited here. Especially, the food in there. Hehe..." You can already guess who said that.

"And I can't wait to try all the games! Just to tell you, there would be a lot of presents in our home after all of this ended." Yotsuba grinned.

"You guys are too excited. For me, I just want to buy a snack and watch the firework with all of my heart." Miku smiles but still has the Kuudere vibes.

If Ikki saw her smile now, His soul will come out with his mouth wide open!

As four of them were speaking to each other, Ichika could only watch her sisters with a smile plastered on her face. Even she couldn't wait for the festival. I hope nothing bad happens, and only God knows the future...

Timeskip, the quintuplets just arrived. With the place was filled with peoples, they watched the scene in amazement. Looking at the crowds, it must be really hard to pass over them. Now they just want to enjoy the festival and then go to the place which was booked already. (Damn, they sure came well prepared...)

"Okay, the first thing we should buy is..." Nino said as she waits for her sisters to join her in saying 'that'.

In the end, the quintuplets sad the different things as they went on their way to buy 'that'.