Chapter 6

Hello, I am sorry for not updating this few days. Yeah, already told you that I am busy with exams. Hope you enjoy~

...

     The next day.

     Ikki is now recovered from cold. Right now, he is walking toward the library along with Hatoru and Sei. The reason why he is going to the library is that the dumb-duo were asking him to accompany them just for fun. He felt weird at first but he just shrugged it off like he did not even care about it.

     " Hey, Ikki. You wonder why we asked you to accompany us... I heard that a really pretty girl always visited the library during her free time. Ah, she is not just pretty, she also has a  well-shaped figure and her boob is large too! Actually, I have her pictures on my phone!" Hatoru said with a great enthusiastic looking face while Sei just nodded.

     " Peh!"

     Ikki spat, " What? Is that the reason?! And please stop looking at me with that disgusting looking face! You look like a pervert, you know." He closes his eyes with his hands.

     " What?! Who is a pervert! It is not that I have any indecent thought about her. I am just praising beauty! Right, Sei!" Both of them look at Ikki with their cheeks redden and their eyes are open wide, both of them are releasing a bit blood from their nose.

     " Nope! Your face told me so. you both totally have some indecent thought about her."

     " Tsk, who cares anymore! Can't we fantasize a bit! Fantasizing is not guilty! Fantasizing is justified!" They raise their hand and shouted something about, 'justice' to Ikki.

     Seeing his two new friends are being like this, Ikki feels powerless in roasting them.

     " Sigh, fine then. You both can do as you like."

     And so, they continue to go to the library.

... ... ...

     " Hey, Miku. How can you don't get bored when you are just writing and reading? Studying is really boring." Ichika said, sitting on the chair while dropping her chest on the table.

     " That is just how I am. I was born to not get bored when studying not like you." Miku answered while writing.

     Ichuka pouted, " Then are you saying that I was born to the opposite of you. That is such an incredible word coming from you."

     " En, I am proud of it."

     Then suddenly someone came near them. He has yellowish hair and his face is good and handsome too. This guy name is Ren Toshiki. In this school, he is a playboy. Because of his family background, many people respect him. Not just he is rich, he is also good at sports especially, basketball.

     He has been toying many girl's heart and yesterday, he just broke up with his another girlfriend. And today, when he went to the library, he saw two beauty in the middle of the table. And he has the urge to win those beauty hearts.

     " Hey, nice to meet both of you. My name is Ren Toshiki. What is the name of these two beauties in front of me?"

     Miku just keeps quiet ignoring him while Ichika just stares at him.

     " Ugh, Hello." Ichika makes a small movement that looks like waves.

     " Ichika, don't bother to answer him. You should study too." Miku already knows Ren's intention. So, she told Ichika to ignore this guy.

     " Eeeh, I told you that I don't want to study. "

     Ren could only look at these two girls. How dare they ignore me?! Nobody ever resists my charms before. But I won't give up. All the girls are just the same. These two girls probably tried to ignore me at first then when I show them who I really am... I can't wait to see their expression.