20-Needs help

"Yonkohama-chan, what's wrong?"

"Uhm..."

"You can tell everything, Yonkohama-chan." He started to become confident.

"No, that's not it... Are you okay, Harano-san? Are you sick again?" She was concerned and that's for real. He has been acting weird and she couldn't help but worry for him.

"No, I'm not sick. What's wrong with you today? You didn't come to school and yet you asked the question that I should ask you in the first place." He was confused.

"Ahaahaa... You're the one who is sick, Harano-san. First, you called me weirdly and added the suffix, 'chan', you never do that! I don't even want to start with how in the world you still forget my name when we already know each other for at least more than one month." Yotsuba was trying so hard to be kind to him, and yet here she was being out of character today.

After a frustrating day no less!

"U-Um, Yonkohama-san?" Ikki suddenly became polite.

"..."

Ikki could see her looking down on him. Somehow he knows what she was thinking, ' Like, are you dumb or something? Are your memories that blurry that you couldn't remember everyone's name? I can't believe how stupid and forgetful you are!'

"Ouch." He said. He was still shocked despite the pain that he hides behind the word he said. Did he get wrong? That's a good question. Out of all the questions, he answered, this was the first time he got wrong and by a mere name memorizing no less!

He closed his eyes in regret as he knows that his brain has failed him. Don't blame him, okay! It's not his fault that he has that kind of sickness since he was a child. Yes, he considered it as a sickness!

Too shocked beyond anything, he couldn't gulp down his dry saliva. Yes, his saliva is dry and he can't even swallow the damn it.

Little did he knew that Yotsuba was thinking entirely differently from what he thought.

"S-Sorry, Harano-san! I was a bit too much earlier. Y-You see, I was a bit frustrated from what happened today and just have to-"

he gestured his hand to stop Yotsuba from stuttering," It's okay, err.."His right cheek was twitching.

"It's Yotsuba."

"Yes, Yotsuba. I will remember that name. It's my fault, to begin with. I'm truly sorry for that." He honestly apologized to her.

Yotsuba didn't particularly mad at him. She just has the worst day today and went out to relax and rest her mind. And then, she met Ikki on her way. She does not have the mood for his behavior. At least, he will remember her name from now on. She hopes so.

"Are you okay, Yotsuba?" Ikki looked at her complex expression and became concerned. Out of all things he remembers, he remembered that she is a happy-go-lucky girl and energetic. Seeing Yotsuba this moody was a truly rare sight.

Yotsuba moved her head, "Umm, It's nothing..." She then smiled at him, "I'm fine Harano-san. You don't need to worry about me."

"Oh, okay then." Ikki knew she was lying. He could feel it, her sadness. It was all too familiar during the Firework Festival. Same expressions, same emotions. But for now, he thinks that he should stop forcing her to open up. It's up to her whether she wants to tell him or not. He hopes she does, maybe he could help or do anything. If she won't then he can't do anything. As long as it's within his abilities then he can help.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked her.

"I just sort of came here without a plan so I didn't know yet." She answered him in a low tone.