19-A boring day

It has been a week since the visit of certain five girls. He had the most beautiful time during the week. A lot of things he had done and sure as hell happy about it. All of the girls didn't bother him which gave him a lot of free time and took advantage of anything he did.

But enough of that, he is on his way to school while walking through the crowds along the way. Well, he enjoyed a lot of time already but there was the tiniest part of him that miss the girls. Keyword, 'tiniest'. One of them usually bothers him for a long time as a week, anyway.

But during the week, they rarely talk to him nor bothering about something which made him easily annoyed. It's not like he wants them to bother him. That would be strange! It's just he feels that they were not being themselves. Nino would always talk to him but during the week, he saw her looked a bit solemn or concerned.

He doesn't want to jump to baseless conclusions but he has two thoughts about this matter. It's either they were too busy or maybe, just maybe, have a family problem.

He has another thought about it but to him, that kind of knowledge is out of his expertise. He predicted that they all have a period! This was just his mind thinking but is it possible that quintuplets have the same period days? Just as he thought, this kind of thing is out of his expertise.

Of course, it's just some baseless speculations. Even though he did see Nino and Miku during class, he didn't bother to talk to them only greeting for a brief moment. What did you expect from a loner like him, huh? Usually, Nino would come to his house to talk about something interesting which he quietly listened to. There was a time when wanted to talk to them but he could feel the negative emotion from them. That's the reason why he thought of the family matters.

"Could it be true? About them having a problem? Even if I want to help, it's their problem. Why should I bother with such a thing?" He was talking to himself.

He is still worried about them though.

Crap, his gentle heart couldn't take this kind of matter. Should he ask for help? But his only friends were both useless. There is no hope for them, not even once.

"Achoo!" Sei and Hatoru sneezed loudly at the same time in the classroom. Their action caught all the others' attention who looks at them for a second then continue what they are doing.

"What's wrong? You got a cold?" One concerned student asked them.

"Don't know, but somehow, I feel a weird kind of anger toward someone..." Hatoru said.

"You feel it too? Man, this is weird." Sei told Hatoru.

A door was opened and entered Ikki as he was still thinking about the quintuplets.

"Hey Ikki, good morning~"

Ikki nodded at both his hopeless friends and went to his seat. He was surprised to see Nino and Miku still hasn't arrived yet. Now, this is weird, According to his watch, he was already two minutes from being late but managed to arrive on the spot. Looking at the window, he didn't see any expensive black car either.

They didn't come to school today?

The scene now went to the newly entered teacher as the homeroom class will be starting. The teacher will be taking the attendants of the students. After a few seconds, Nino's name was heard and there was no response. Of course, there would be no response, the owner of the name isn't here. After that, the teacher called out Miku's name but got the same reaction.

Just what happened actually? They were fine last week until yesterday and now not just Nino is absent but Miku too. Did both of them got cold or something?