17-Misundertanding

Tag 15 friends. And I was one of them. Honestly I was really happy about it. Thanks Edolas22

Check out his account. He's really great!😁😁

===========================

It has been two weeks after the Firework festival events. It was a happy moment for everyone. Even if there were some of the individuals that had a sad moment of life, but the majorities of the peoples were happy or satisfied. Everyone knows a sad experience at the Firework Festival is bad. Well, that doesn't matter for a certain blue-haired young man.

Bad past? Sad experience in the middle of the festival? He doesn't care at all. He can just forget everything. His grandfather taught him better.

He could be all happy-go-lucky and enjoy the moment of the day. Yes, he could.

But what's with the emptiness he feels right now.

(God. I just want to enjoy my day. Why won't you let me.)

He silently thought in his mind.

"Why are you here?" Ikki's voice was shot through at the girl in front of him.

The girl was all smiling as if she doesn't care at all, "Ma, ma. Please don't be so cold. I'm here only to thank you." She was standing right in front of the door of the house. She wears really expensive clothes which made her stunning beauty becomes clearer as a day. With the addition of her pinky-haired, and she covered her eyes with sunglasses. The identity of this girl is Nakano Ichika.

"Oh, I see!" Ikki said with a shocked expression plastered, "Please don't be. I did it with sincerity. Hahahahahahahah!" He was giving some awkward laughs. But anyone could tell he was faking it. With the lifeless eyes he showed and the incredibly twitching cheek, it's as if he was annoyed.

Although Ichika could tell he was annoyed, she decided to play along.

(If he was faking it, then I can too.)

Meanwhile, several people were eavesdropping to the conversation between the two of them. They were divided into two sides. One, Ikki's neighbors. Two, the sisters of Ichika. Of course, that includes Edward who just returns from a nearby market.

Eavesdropping. a verb they were rarely done. Maybe some of them probably doing it every day. Keyword, probably. Edward did not want to do this but it was Ikki. IKKI.Everyone would like to know what kind of conversation they had. Especially with a beautiful girl which he rarely considered so!

Nino was the most about all of this. She heard Ichika wanted to visit Ikki, which piqued her interest. Ichika went to visit Ikki alone? That made her blood boiled somehow. What would Ikki's house look like? Why would she think about this? Also, the worst possible that could happen...that is Ichika and Ikki are da... She must investigate this.

For Miku, it took just a few words to convince her. Nino slightly smiled as she still remembers, " Miku, don't you think it's weird. Ichika wanted to visit Ikki. They are suspicious..."

Miku was reluctant at first until Nino said something that triggered her troubling sense.

"Ichika and Ikki all alone in his house. Don't you think it's a bit dangerous? Just what will Ikki do to her?" The fact Nino was whispering quietly truly helped her.

About Yotsuba, It was kind of unknown for Nino. There must be a reason why Yotsuba followed her, right? It really bothered her, it seemed like Yotsuba was hiding something. She should keep watching over her.

Itsuki was the easiest. Or to make it more correctly, Itsuki was the same as her. They both have the same reason. When they looked at each other, they both nodded in unison as if they were in an understanding situation. Although it as weird how Itsuki has the same reason.