13-Firework Festival!

This is not right! How can I, Ren Toshiki lose to this guy? There must be something wrong, he must be pretending to be an amateur!

     Seeing Ren that speechless, Ikki feels helpless. He just showed this guy a sliver of his true strength. Now not just Ren, everyone must be wondering how he can jump that high, or maybe not.

     Ren is not that mad, maybe a little. He just realized that the caused of his losing the match was his fault from the start. He went easy on Ikki until got defeated by the amateur. After the match, he knew that Ikki is an observer then managed to copy his moves within this short time.

     "Are you okay?" Ikki said as he goes near Ren.

     Ren is not in his best mood, so his expression shows a bit of depressing feeling, " How did you do it? Are you some kind of genius that can copy every move that I showed to you? And then you were like getting better and better as we played."

     " Hmm, What are you talking about? Are you telling me that I am a genius? Ha! What a joke. I am not even close to being a genius. It just that I am good at sport, that is all."

     To be honest, Ikki never realizes that he is actually a genius. Of course, his parents have a record of his IQ but they forgot about it until now. Since Ikki did not know this, he assumed that he is really stupid. By the way, he talked to people, they would get angry for no reason like how he talked to Nino.

     " Good at the sport you say... Are you joking with me?!"

     Ikki frowns, " Then what do you want me to say. Just to tell you, I am not really good at giving a heart-warming speech."

     " I want you to tell the truth! You are really good at basketball, right? You are pretending to be an amateur, right? You just want me to look bad, right?"

     " So, that is what you have been talking about. Sorry, I don't really understand earlier..."

     As he smiles, he added, " Then, I will make sure to hold back against you when we play this sport again. You have to work hard, okay!"

     Ren's forehead was covered by black lines. He clenched his teeth in anger. Why did I feel that he is mocking me? Totally the opposite ah... I am the one who should be mocking him, and now he was the one who does it!

     " Tsk, I really hate to admit this, but Ikki Harano! I, Ren Toshiki acknowledge you as my equal. From now on, you will be my forever rival! Don't even think about finding another rival. You better watch yourself!" He declared then walks away.

     This Toshaka guy... What was he even talking about? He just declared me as his rival and told me to watch myself. What do you think I am, a cat?

     Ikki then walks toward the quintuplet which is at the sideline.

     Itsuki is curious," What are you both talking about just now?"

     " Nah, I don't even understand what was he saying. He just told me to watch... my cat, I think... The rest of them is... Wait, what was he saying again?"

     Itsuki frowns, " Sigh, I forgot about that. Why am I even asking you? Sometimes, I don't really understand your stupidity."

     " Okay, I guess..."

     The situation becomes awkward and both Ikki and Itsuki do not know what to do. Until Nino interrupted the awkward moment.

     " Ikki. I am impressed that you managed to win against the top player of basketball. Good job!"