Chapter 7: Ikki Harano

In order to make this story longer, I have an idea... I decided to make a big change for Ikki. Just wait and read.

...

     " That's it! Now you made this miss angry! This miss does not care anymore! Just deal it by yourself. Hmph!" Nino said then walks away from Ikki.

     Ikki shrugged, " What is her problem? Just what did I do to make her so angry like that. Well, I can do it by myself anyway."

     While eating his food, he is thinking about the guy who challenged him. What should I do? Do I have to accept it? Hmm... Grandpa said, ' A man should not fight, He should make love. But if a man is being challenged, he should fight the challenger without regret.' Well, guess I have to accept.

     By the side, Nino and all of her sisters are sitting while eating their lunch. It is not good for Nino as she is still angry with Ikki.

     Currently, she is being noisy about Ikki toward her sisters.

     " Just what is wrong with him! Is it really hard to accept my generous offer? All he does is telling me about his grandpa. And his grandpa too, just what did he even teach his grandson?"

     " Nino, can you tone down your voice a bit. You are being rude toward Harano-san." Yotsuba tried to calm Nino down.

     Nino clucks, " Who cares about that? He was the one who was being rude to me. He should be grateful for this miss!"

     " Even though I hate that guy, but I admit that you were really rude to him. I mean, you were being rude to his grandfather." Miku said without any trace of emotion. It was as if she does not have any emotion.

     " Hmph! Guess that was acceptable."

     " Haha, but I like that guy. He even helped Miku and I got away from someone annoying. Right, Miku?" Ichika said.

     " ... ... ... ... ... Yes, he does help us earlier. But I still hate him."

     " Wow, that is such a long pause. You are becoming better... In a weird way, actually." Ichika said, impressed,

     " En, I am proud of it."

     " ... Anyway, the lunchtime is about the end. We should go to class now."

     " W-Wait, I am not done yet! I need to finish my lunch first. And I don't want to waste them." All of a sudden, Itsuki said to them. When her sisters were talking, she was busy eating her lunch and did not pay any attention to her sisters' conversations.

     " Itsuki! You bought so many foods! Right now, you should stop eating! You already ate a lot. " Nino scolds her sister.

     " No, I told you that I don't want to waste them!"

     " If you keep eating so many foods, one day, you will regret it."

     Itsuki got a shock! She fully understood what Nino meant. This is making her a bit upset, " What the... My dear sister, are you saying that I will get fat if I keep eating so much food." She glares at Nino.

     " O-Okay, that was enough. Itsuki, Actually, you are wrong. Nino meant that you will regret because she will tell papa to take back the bank card if you keep eating." Ichika said.

     " Ah! How dare you, Nino! I will not let you do that. This card is my source of foods!"

    Nino could only sigh and She massages her temple. Today, I sure got angry a lot.

... ... ... ...

     At the end of the class. Currently, Ikki is walking toward the hallway between the school building. Ikki can see four guys in the hallway after he arrived.