Epilogue

A man dressed in a long-sleeved blue shirt and grey pants with a black tunic covering most of his body stopped in front of a grave, his graying black hair covering a dark purple eye with several circles around it with six tomoes, and the other eye was a dark grey, a dullness in them as it looked sadly down upon the grave. 

"I'm back," He whispered. "Again. It's been a few years this time, almost twenty-three if I'm correct." The man sat down on the ground, sitting crisscrossed as he lit four candles and set them upon the gravestone, one on each side, and the other two at another grave sitting next to the other.

"Happy birthday, Naruto." Sasuke Uchiha whispered. "I hope you're having a good day with Sakura." 

Sakura Haruno died two weeks after Naruto had died, apparently, her heart just couldn't take it and it failed her, killing her in two-minutes flat. 

He was all alone. 

No wife, no children, no friends. 

Alone. 

And that hurt. A lot. 

"A quick Edo Tensei and a Rinne-Rebirth would bring you both back, but I feel as if you both wouldn't be too happy about that." A low chuckle erupted from his throat as he coughed a little bit. 

"I've explored the world, I've seen new things, but it would've been better with both of you here." He shut his eyes as he went still. "I miss you both terribly." He took a deep breath and stopped moving, his chest no longer moved, a small smile on his face. 

Sasuke opened his eyes and saw Naruto and Sakura, arm in arm as they smiled at the Uchiha. 

"It's about time!" Sakura shouted happily. "We've been waiting for a long time!" Naruto grinned at his friend. 

"Welcome home, Sasuke!" Sasuke closed his eyes, a smile on his face. 

"It's been a while, Naruto, Sakura." He opened his eyes, they greyness shining. "Let's catch up then, shall we?" Naruto nodded. 

"Of course, let's talk." 

And thus concludes, The Tragedy of Naruto Uzumaki. 

And done. Satisfying ending? I hope so. 

So yeah, that concludes this book. Thanks for reading it! It kinda went dark around the end, and when I mean dark I mean kinda shitty. But whatever.

My next story is going to be fucking awesome though, long ass shit too. 

Already imagining how I'm going to start it and the keypoints I want to write to. It's gonna be great I promise. 

ANyways, yeah. 

I'll see ya later, my lil demons!