FF VII|| Cloud x Reader ~ Too far gone

||WARNINGS: Captive Reader||

||Pronouns: They/Them||

You sighed. Cloud wouldn't be gone for long, as he hated being away from you. You weren't sure how long you'd been here, but it felt like forever. 

Every day he would talk to you for hours. He told you about the first moment he saw you, his love for Aerith and Tifa feeling insignificant compared to the feeling he gets when he lays eyes on you, and would continuously tell you about his plans for your future.

Cloud spoke about following you hoping to spark a conversation. You seemed to be very shy and tried to get around him, but he didn't let you. You remembered eventually giving in and answering, even if it was small and quiet. Cloud didn't know what it was about you. Your { Color } eyes seemed to shine in the evening light. He could tell something was wrong, he wanted to ask, but he knew you wouldn't answer as it was most likely personal. You had told him after being forced to stay with him that your father had gotten very sick. The only reason you stopped fighting against the spikey blond was because he had decided to give your father treatment, and he could decide to stop it and let him die at any moment.

He took you soon after your first meeting from fear of losing you. He showed you his vulnerable side and told you about all the people he lost and shit he went through, including his mental illnesses.

Cloud was insane. Psycho. Utterly crazy.

You had tried to make him angry, disgust him, insult him, anything that could possibly make him hate you, anything except attacking or leaving him, but nothing worked. Cloud was too obsessed with you. There was no way to reverse his feelings. You couldn't even make him mad! Everything just amused him. He didn't even get mad when you said you hated him. . . He was just hurt.

And that's why you are currently locked up.

Cloud was incredibly needy. He always wanted to kiss you, cuddle you, hug, hold hands, run his fingers through your hair, everything. You always tried to shy away, but Cloud was too strong for you. You always ended up snuggled against Cloud. You had only been here for two weeks, but those two week had been the longest of your life.

And you knew it would never get better.

As you lie there, each arm and leg chained to the bed, you almost let out a sob. You didn't want to be here. You wanted to go home, be with your father, just. . . be free. You didn't want to be held down like this, literally and figuratively. Cloud had never hurt you, at least not yet, but that didn't change the fact that he was insane, and that he had definitely hurt people you knew. No matter how nice and he acted to you, he was dangerous and psychotic. And just a complete asshole, but only to everyone else. 

It didn't matter. Not anymore. 

Time passed like always. For months, Cloud did everything he possibly could to gain your affection. To his excitement, it worked. Stockholm Syndrome at its finest.

He didn't care if it wasn't real love. 

He was too far gone.