KH|| Vanitas x Reader ~ Special

||WARNINGS: Spoilers for KH3 with slight changes in the scene||

||Pronouns: They/Them||

||Artwork not mine!!||

||I toooootallly don't have this scene memorized, what are you talking about?||

"Are you ready Sora?" Aqua asked. He nodded, and the five of you began making your way up to the second floor, where Aqua claimed Ventus was hidden. The moment the spikey blond came into view, Aqua bolted over. 

"Ven? Ven, wake up!" Aqua shook his shoulders, then a sad look overtook her features. "Your heart never found its way home. . ."

"That was a neat trick. No wonder no one could find him." You jumped and spun around as you heard a voice speak from behind you. Vanitas was walking up, no longer wearing the Organizations cloak. His helmet was still on, and once again you wondered what he truly looked like. Does he also look like Ventus? You hoped not, there was already Roxas. Three would be too much.

You hadn't realized Aqua and Vanitas were fighting until you heard Sora shout Aqua's name. Merely a second later, a light came from Ventus, and immediatly he attacked Vanitas pausing his attempt at killing Aqua. The force that came from their keyblades clash was strong, even managing to create a large crack in Vanitas' helmet. As soon as the field Aqua put up was gone, you, Sora, Donald and Goofy ran to Ventus and Aqua. Vanitas jumped away, not wanting to deal with all of you.

It was silent as Vanitas' helm began to break open, allowing you all to see his face. Ventus and Aqua weren't surprised, but you and the others froze. He's. . . he's Sora? Not another one. . .

"Y-your face!" Sora struggled to get out. You felt as though you couldn't look away from the dark-haired boy, and you felt an unknown feeling as he made eye contact with you. Vanitas expression suddenly took a drastic change, but you couldn't tell what it had changed to. Before anyone could attack, Vanitas had disappeared.

You couldn't help but wonder if you would ever see him alive again. . .

~~~~~~~~~

That night, after you all met with Master Yen Sid you had decided to go back to your world, Twilight Town. You seemed to be different from others (and not only because you had a keyblade). You had remembered Roxas perfectly, even though you were never in the data world.

You weren't on top of the clock tower like you would have wanted to be, Axel had already taken it. You decided to head to the usual spot, knowing the Hayner, Pence and Olette were at the bistro. You remembered meeting up with the others there a lot, and sometimes you wished things could go back to the way they were, but you knew they couldn't. Not as long as you held a keyblade.

Your head shot up as you heard something. Vanitas stood there, mask off and leaned against the wall, eyes focused intently on you. You summoned your keyblade and glared.

"What are you doing here Vanitas?" He stood up from the wall and began circling you, examining your body as he passed. You followed him with your keyblade, up until the point he disappeared. You were momentarily confused, but reacted in time to block Vanitas' unexpected attack.

"Let's see if you're any good in a fight~" Vanitas smirked. You were slightly worried, but you were still confident in your fighting skills.

"What are you doing here?" You repeated your question as you and Vanitas clashed keyblades. He brought his down with great force, close to knocking you down.

"I just had to meet you. You interested me." He jumped around you, attempting to hit you, but you ducked out of the way just in time. You brought your keyblade down on him, but he rolled away.

"How did I 'interest' you?" 

Clash.

"You're different. Something about you is special. I've never met someone I actually wanted to know- and trust me, I've met more people than you can imagine~"

Vanitas jumped behind you, and before you could turn he had a fistful of your hair in his hands. You dropped your keyblade as he yanked you back against his chest. 

"I can't let someone as special as you be killed. . . I'm the only one allowed to hurt you." You yelped as he pulled your hair more. He chuckled at your reaction and wrapped his other arm around your waist.

"Let me go!" You brought your elbow to his stomach and his grip on your hair weakened. You quickly jumped out of his hold and once again summoned your keyblade, swinging it at him yet again. 

He quickly blocked your attack and quickly used his hand to grab your wrist. He twisted you around again and bent your arm painfully. You gasped and nearly fell to the ground, but he held you up.

"Aw, don't quit~ I love a good fight~" Vanitas laughed insanely and summoned a dark corridor. Your last effort to escape was made, but you let out a cry of pain as Vanitas bent your arm even more. He forced you into the darkness, and just like that, you were trapped.

You would always be Vanitas' special girl.

_______________

Sorry if it's crap.... It's 2 am and I don't feel like editing (lol it's edited now and what the actual fuck I couldn't even spell to right). School starts again tomorrow and I'm reallllyyyyy not looking forward to it. I also have a presentation to do and a paper that was suppose to be turned in before break.... whoops.

~~Chloe