What He Felt..

(Claude's POV)

I walked down the hallway to my homeroom, everyone waved at me and smiled as I passed. I waved back at them..but I secretly didn't want to, I just wanted then to leave me alone.

As I walked to class I noticed that everyone was standing near the Golden Deer classroom door..my classroom. I walked a little faster and saw Hilda and everyone staring inside the room each with a smile on their face.

I tapped Hilda on the shoulder, "Hilda what's going on?" I asked she looked at me a little irritated and pointed in the classroom. "We have a new professor." She then began to smile as she looked back in the room. I pushed people aside so that I could get a better look, I then stopped dead in my tracks. It was that girl from before the one that saved Eldegard..

She turned around and smiled at me and everyone from my class, "Hello there, I am (Y/N)-Sensei and I will be teaching you guys from now on." She said with a smile. I smiled at her and walked into the classroom, "So your the new teach huh?" I asked she nodded at me.

I didn't know why but when I looked her in the eyes..it was as if she..could read my soul. I looked away from her and sat in my seat, "Well do what you can teach." Her smile got bigger, "Thanks Claude." She said with a smile. I blushed a little and coughed so that I could look away.

God..what was wrong with me..

-TIME SKIP-

Class ended quicker then I thought, I mostly tried my best not to look the teach in the eye so that I didn't get that weird feeling again. As everyone left for class I stayed behind, the teach took awhile to notice me sitting there. "Oh sorry Claude, did you need something?" She asked.

I put my head on my hand and tried to muster a smile, "Oh I just wanted to ask you a question that's all." She put her books down and walked to my desk now standing in front of me.

"Yes?" I tried my best not to stutter as I asked, "Why did you pick this class? Surely the Black Eagles or the Blue Lions would've been a better choice." I waited to hear what she had to say but instead I got a laugh.

I turned to see her smiling at me, "I chose this class because I saw potential in it. Now if that's all please take this time to take a break." She said with a smile.

Then all of a sudden I felt my heart start to beat faster then it ever has before. As I walked out of the classroom her smile stayed stuck in my head..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(HI I hope you like the chapter and I am going to work hard with the next one! See ya😋)

(Also sorry it was short😅)