The Far Away Future...-(FINAL CHAPTER)-

(Claude's POV)

"What the hell do you mean KILL HER?!" (Y/N) yelled at the top of her lungs. 

Lady Rhea chuckled and petted Umi's face gently with the bottom of the knife. I then thought back to what that bandit said..

"Lady Rhea..is nothing but a lie..."

"Who are you..." I asked looking at Lady-that thief with disgust. She smiled and placed Umi on her throne, "I am still Rhea....but I made this church so that I could get sacrifices..for my mother." she said with a smile. "I only needed a child born of royal and non royal blood..and now I have it." she said lifting Umi up above her.

"Sadly I will have to kill the both of you...so that no one can find out about this..incident." she grinned and the guards brought their weapons to out throats. I turned to (Y/N) who had a fiery rage in her eyes, something I haven't seen before. The guard that was holding me brought me closer to them and didn't put as much pressure on my arm as they did before.

"Claude don't worry.." they whispered, "It's me..Alois. Shamir is on the other side..just trust us okay?" I nodded but tried not to make it too obvious.

Lady Rhea grabbed Umi and put the knife near her hand, she then made a small cut on her drawing blood. I wanted to fight against Alois but I had to trust him, I turned to (Y/N) who was kicking and swearing at Shamir who was holding her. "I will kill you!" she screamed at Lady Rhea. Alois touched my back with something and I touched it to see that it was a knife.

"Try and aim it at Lady Rhea seeing how well you can aim an arrow, and yes I know they aren't the same..but give it a shot. I'll cover for you if you miss."

I nodded and Alois released his grip on me just as Lady Rhea turned around, (Y/N) watched me in surprise as I threw the knife and it was a perfect aim for her back. But she turned around and dodged the knife. "Hmmm, Alois and Shamir...I knew you weren't on my side in this.." Shamir released her grip on (Y/N) and tried to shoot Lady Rhea with an arrow but missed. Lady Rhea used magic on Shamir and slammed her into a pillar. Shamir groaned in pain as she fell to the ground.

"Shamir!" Alois yelled, he turned to Lady Rhea and ran up to her trying to attack. But Lady Rhea blocked him and using magic pummeled him to the ground. She then grabbed (Y/N) using her magic and brought her neck into her hands. She began to choke (Y/N), "N-NO! (Y/N)!" I yelled. Lady Rhea cackled and looked at (Y/N) in the eye, "What's wrong I thought you were going to kill me..." she said to (Y/N).

I looked around and found Shamir's bow and arrows on the floor, I ran up to it and tried my best to aim at Lady Rhea. "Let my wife and daughter go!" I yelled as I shot the arrow. (Y/N) moved her body and my arrow pierced Lady Rhea in the chest. Lady Rhea then released (Y/N) and Umi and fell to the floor in pain. (Y/N) caught Umi as I ran up to her, "Y-you..." she said looking at me.

I looked down at her and pushed the arrow deeper in her chest, "This is what you get," I said with no pity at all, "for messing with my family."

Lady Rhea chuckled before she stopped breathing....

-(1 Day Later)-

( (Y/N's) POV )

I walked down the stairs with Claude by my side and Umi in my arms, sense the church has heard of Lady Rhea's evil doings they decided to make me and Claude the new "rulers" of the monastery. But sense Claude was going to be the ruler of the alliance I decided that I was going to be the ruler of the monastery by myself, with a little help from Claude.

I looked at the big entrance to the monastery, I heard the people cheering for me and Claude to come out. I turned to Claude who kissed me gently on the lips, "Are you ready my love?" he asked holding my hand, I looked down at Umi who smiled at me. I then nodded with a smile, "Yes...I'm ready." I replied.

Then together me and Claude opened the doors excited for the far away future ahead of us...

(FINAL CHAPTER)

(Sorry this took so long guys! I have to say I am proud with this one, and I am super lucky that amazing people decided to read this! I honestly thought this wasn't one of my best works. But hey as long as you guys like it I like it! Thank you so much you guys and I hope that you'll consider reading my other works! BYEE, and have an amazing day!)