Her Eye's..

-1 WEEK LATER-

(Claude's POV)

I watched as the birds flew past the river by the greenhouse, a whole week has past sense (Y/N)- Sensei came to our school.  She honestly irritated me..She smiles too much and her personality is just too bright. I sighed as I walked up to the dinning hall to eat lunch. I grabbed a plate of food and saw Hilda sitting alone eating her meal, so I walked over to her and sat down next to her.

"Hi Hilda." I said getting her attention, "Oh hello Claude." She said happily eating her food. I was about to take a bite of my own food till I heard a loud slam coming from the front of the dinning hall.  I looked up to see (Y/N)-Sensei on the floor, a fat man in front of her. She had food all over her shirt and face, she looked at the man wih fear.

"I-I'm sorry I-" but then the man kicked her hard on the side and started laughing, "Shut up you stupid bitch, even though your a professor your still weak." He then laughed louder at her.

I then felt this..anger boil inside me. I stood up and walked over to them, I then stood in front of the man and looked him in the eyes. "Hello there, is something the matter?" I asked as he moved a little back. "C-Claude n-no nothing is the matter, bye now." And with that the man left I sighed an idiot no doubt.

I turned to (Y/N)-Sensei, "Here teach let me-" but then I stopped she began to cry. I didn't like it, seeing her cry made me feel more mad. "C-Claude thank-" but before she could finish I grabbed her hand and led her outside.

"Claude? Where are you taking me?" I didn't answer because I didn't know where I was taking her..My body was moving on its own. I then stopped near a small alleyway near the dinning hall and pushed her towards the wall.

She looked scared and confused, "Stop it..stop the crying." I said looking at her. She shook a little and wiped her eyes, she looked back at me her face now red. Then my hand went to her face and touched her cheek, "(Y/N)..." what was wrong with me!

I then looked at her eyes wide with fear and embarrassment, I then moved my hand away from her face and scratched the back of my neck. "Be careful next time." I then realized that she got kicked..I grabbed her hand again and lifted her shirt up.

"C-CLAUDE?!" She yelled I looked at her side it was bruised. "We need to take you to the infirmary, that looks bad." I let go of her shirt letting it fall back down, she blushed and looked away. "What? I remembered you got hurt badly and wanted to check." She looked back at me her face softened, " I know I'm sorry..thank you for caring." 

I looked away, care about her HA as if...

-TIME SKIP-

I watched was Hanneman-Sensei took (Y/N) into a room to check on the bruise. He sighed and looked at (Y/N), "You'll be fine, it just might hurt to walk or stand for awhile. I will send guards to find the student who did this to you." She nodded as he walked over to me.

"Claude, can I trust you with her?" He asked I nodded and he left the room was now silent. "Claude," (Y/N) said breaking the silence, "Do you think that..I'm weak?" 

I turned to her, she looked so sad probably thinking about what that fatso said to her. I sighed as I walked over to her sitting in a chair beside her, "If there's one thing that I know about you is that your not weak. This past week you've been showing nothing but your strength and determination." She looked at me with surprise, "What? You asked so there's my answer." I then heard a sniffle, I turned to see her crying again.

"W-why are you crying?" I asked. "Because n-no one has ever talked about me that way." She then began to call down and spoke a little normal, "I mean..I lost both of my parents when I was young..and I was called names because of it..people kept on blaming me for their death..because I was too weak.."

I instantly grabbed her hands causing her to gasp, "Whoever called you those names are idiots. I am sure you were never to blame and as I have said you are not weak. (Y/N) don't believe what others think..just believe in what you think." She stared at me for a moment and nodded her smile came back.

"Thank you Claude." She said as I slowly let go of her hand, the warmth from her hand was now gone and now I felt cold..

Hanneman then came back saying that we should leave, I helped (Y/N) up as we walked to class. Her touch making me feel warm once again.

-TIME SKIP-

As class ended everyone waved goodbye and walked out of the class, I however stayed behind waiting for (Y/N). She had asked me before class to help her go to the market to buy things so I reluctantly agreed. After awhile she finally finished putting things away, "Thank you for waiting Claude, now shall we go?"

We walked past all the classes and halls till we finally made it to the markets, which surprisingly wasn't packed. She went to a few stores and bough food, tea, books, and paper, and I had to carry it all. I sighed with relief as we went to her room, I dropped everything on her floor gently and laid on her bed.

"Man..so tired." I said feeling sleepy, (Y/N) laughed "Why don't you take a nap then sense your so tired?" She said.

I scoffed and looked at the ceiling, I then glanced at (Y/N) it looked as if she was taking notes. I then ended up staring at her..she looked so..nice. Then all of a sudden (Y/N)'s eyes came to mind..her beautiful (E/C) eyes..

I scoffed and sat up saying goodbye to (Y/N) as I left her room, her eyes hunting me..

(END OF CHAPTER)

(HI thank you for reading this stuff! I hoped you enjoyed it you can tell me in the comments or whatever. I also will work hard with the next chapter! See you guys and again sorry if updates are slow!🤗)