chaos in the Jeon house

We all make mistakes, it's in human nature to do stuff incorrectly or do something we know that we shouldn't do it's no surprise that teenage Taeguk also did. Now some of these mistakes can create minimal damage to your life but some of them stay with you forever. Unfortunately for the young boy this mistake was permanent.

He strolled down the streets, a mask covering his lower face, until a familiar house came into view. It's white door glared at Taeguk but the boy took slow steps towards it.  He tried to take his long time but that failed.

Taeguk stepped into the house to see quite an amusing sight. Taehyung was fast asleep on the couch with a fluffy blanket draped over him. On the chairs near the couch sat Jungtae and Areum who seemed to be shouting at each other.

"I don't care what you say we bare bears is the better show!"

"Areum! Listen carefully! Nothing. Will. Top. Gumball." Jungtae said calmly.

Taeguk shook his head before stepping into the living room. He was too tired from his day out with Gyeong so he didn't have much energy to shush his younger siblings.

"Gumball doesn't even make sense." Areum huffed as she crossed her arms and leaned back in the chair.

The two were so busy bickering that they didn't even notice Taeguk who was typing away on his phone.

"And that's the best bit. It's funny and makes 0 sense." Jungtae said. He didn't realise how loud he said that and he also didn't realise Taehyung's eyes fluttering open.

"Do you two ever stop bickering?" Taehyung muttered as he rubbed his eyes. Both of them huffed before deciding to be silent.

Unlike Areum and Jungtae, Taehyung was quick to notice that Taeguk was back and more silent than usual. "Hey Gukkie how was your day out?"

Taeguk hummed, too scared to pull off the mask. Now this raised suspicion, Taehyung raised an eyebrow in question.

"Guk, take off the mask." Jungtae said, also a little confused. Taeguk mentally sighed when he realised that he can't fool his family.

Slowly his fingers went up to take off the mask. He silently prayed that they wouldn't over react too much at the little tattoo on his face.

"Is that temporary?" Areum asked, spotting it almost instantly.

"Oh my god it's not." Taehyung muttered as he got closer to see the permanent marks. "Taeguk why would you do this!"

"I'm sorry! Please don't tell appa." As soon as the words left Taeguk's mouth Jungtae roared with laughter.

"You couldn't even fool us, how are you gonna fool appa who, by the way, will be back from work soon."

Taehyung sighed as his fingers grazed the tattoo. "You better hope he isn't in a bad mood."

Almost on cue the front door unlocked, and Taeguk's nerves spiked. Why was he stupid enough to get this without permission?

"Hello? Why is everyone so quiet?" Jungkook said as he raised an eyebrow. No one answered instead Taehyung went over to place a small kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"Gross... " Jungtae muttered.

Jungkook was still confused as to why his usually loud children were so quiet. That was until he saw the tattoo sitting happily on Taeguk's cheek.

"Taeguk, what's that on your cheek?"

"Uh this? Oh it's nothing. Nothing at all." Taeguk responded suspiciously whilst Jungtae  rolled his eyes at that stupid excuse.

"Taeguk got a tattoo." Areum blurts.

"What? Who did you get permission from? Wait how did you pay for it?!" Jungkook said. Anger clear in his eyes.

"I don't really have the answers to any of those questions... "

"You're grounded." Jungkook says as he points to the stairs. Taeguk huffed but climbed the stairs.

Jungkook turned to Taehyung who sheepishly smiled and placed another kiss on Jungkook's lips which was enough to stop him asking anymore questions.