Taekook

Taehyung and Jungkook had a special love. A love that faced many challenges like exes, paranoia and mixed feelings. Jungkook would have never ever seen himself with the boy he now loved deeply and he remembered how he upset Taehyung several times. He remembered the hate he had for his lover but now that hate was replaced by love (although his children love to remind me him of how much he hated Taehyung.) Jungkook had learnt many things on this beautiful journey with Taehyung and one of them was a relationship can only last if you spend a good amount of time with each other. So he introduced a Taekook night. No kids, no responsibilities just him and Taehyung.

"Wow Appa you're going all out for this night." Taeguk said as he spotted the suite that lay neatly on the bed, contrasting Jungkook who was sat in his pyjamas. "You should start getting ready. Areum said that Papa's almost done."

Jungkook jumped up at those word instantly grabbing his clothes and running to the bathroom while Taeguk snickered at his frantic behaviour. After the male was dressed he started styling his hair to make it look neater. Taeguk watched him fail to get his hair to look good enough until he felt bad and pushed Jungkook's hands off his head.

"It's funny how much effort you're putting in for someone you used to hate." Taeguk said as he styled Jungkook's hair. Neatly he parted the hair and combed it upwards. 

"Are you going to bring that up all the time?" Jungkook said laughing alongside his son.

"Why did you hate him anyway? I think Papa is quite lovable."

"I thought he was fake. He was always happy and was too friendly." Jungkook explained with a chuckle. He really did wonder back to the days without Taehyung, he had so much hate and anger but Taehyung still tried to talk to him.

"Wow Papa should have just left you, I know I would've."

As is on cue Taehyung entered the room in an elegant suite, frowning when he saw Jungkook had just finished styling his hair with the help of Taeguk. 

"Baby why aren't you ready yet?" Taehyung asked. His arms folded as he wore the cutest pout to exist.

"I'll be done soon." Jungkook responded before grabbing his perfume.

"You have 10 minutes otherwise me and Areum will go eat at the fancy restaurant."

☁💋🌸

Although Jungkook had major struggles to get ready he managed to look decent, mainly because Taeguk had been assisting the said male. Taehyung smiled brightly when he saw his husband all dresses up and went up to peck his lips.

"Gross." Jungtae mumbled whilst Taeguk hit his head for ruining the moment.

"Make sure you guys behave and get to bed before 11 we'll be back around 12. Any problems don't hesitate to give us a call or if you don't want to be a cockblock  call Jimin or Yoongi." Jungkook instructed sternly. 

Taehyung shook his head before giving out the proper rules and lightly smacking his husband on the head. 

"Lets go!

☁💋🌸

The place was stunning and left the two males with wide eyes and big smiles. The floor was decorated in marble and the front desk glimmered in the gold that was surrounding it. Tables were scattered around the huge fountain that had a pattern beautifully carved into it. The waiters rushed around in tuxedos in attempt to provide the best customer service to all that have arrived. When they finished admiring Taehyung and Jungkook approached the front desk.

“Hello, reservation for two.” Jungkook spoke as the lady smiled and nodded.

“What’s your name?”

“Jeon Jungkook.”

They were both lead to their table which Taehyung gasped at, making everyone around him chuckle a little. The table was incredibly pretty. There were two chairs that looked so comfortable. The table stood near the chairs proudly and was a mix between silver glitter and marble. Fairy lights surrounded the table and two candles were lit in the middle with the name Jeon carved into it in a cursive font. Rose petals were messily scattered around the table and a golden menu shimmered on both sides of the table.

The two took a seat before smiling brightly at each other and opening the menus. Jungkook chuckled at his husband’s confused face when they saw all the fancy options.

“Kookie! There’s so many options!” Taehyung said in disbelief. He had been to many fancy restaurants but this one was topping them all.

Soon their waiter for the night came back to take their order. They both ordered a couple of dishes that sounded nice. Taehyung insisted that Jungkook would order since he knew the pronunciation is difficult. The waiter left with a nod, clearly used to customers like these two.

“Ah I love our nights out.” Taehyung said as he placed his hand on Jungkook’s.

“And I love you.” Jungkook smiled before lifting Taehyung’s hand and placing a kiss on his knuckles, making the said male giggle.

The two had pointless conversations to entertain themselves whilst waiting for the food to arrive. In that time Taeguk had messaged Jungkook with a smirk emoji but the male knew that was him trying to scare him so he responded with the emoji he liked to call vibing. (🤟)

“We apologise for the long wait. Here’s your food and as an apology the chef wanted to give you free champagne.” The waitress said before smiling and bowing.

“Oh thank you.” Taehyung muttered, a little confused since they weren’t waiting for that long.

The waitress left whilst Jungkook poured a drink for himself than for Taehyung.

“I have something else planned after this. It’s nothing big but I thought you’d enjoy it.” Jungkook said before sipping his champagne and taking a bite out of whatever was on his plate instantly humming at the taste.

“Really? I’m excited.” Taehyung giggled.

Dinner was over before they knew it and Jungkook had drove Taehyung to a quite meadow. It was dark outside but Jungkook still got out the car with a big smile.

“Come on. It’s safe I promise.” Jungkook mumble with the same smile plastered on his handsome face.

Taehyung stepped out, confusion still heavy in his chest but still he trusted his husband who took out a lighter from his pocket.

“Kook? Why do you have a lighter?”

“For the sparklers.”

“You brought sparklers?!” Taehyung squealed, the cold dark didn’t seem to matter anymore. “Have I told you I love you because I really love you.”

“Wow all I had to do was get you sparklers for your love.” Jungkook said as he held his heart dramatically.

“Hey it was me who was trying to get your love and attention.”

Jungkook giggled before handing his husband a sparkler who instantly ran off and before they knew it they were having races. They were both freezing cold since winter was harsher this year but they continued to laugh with each other until all the sparklers burned out and it was time to go home.

“You know we could do one more thing.” Jungkook said as he placed his hand on Taehyung’s thigh.

“Babe our children aren’t stupid they’ll know.”

“It’s okay we’ll be quiet.” Jungkook said as he placed his lips on Taehyung’s

A/N: I was listening to HRVY personal and bebe rexha I’m a mess and I tried my best not to let that influence the fluff!