Prologue

DISCLAIMER:

This is a real story happened in someone's life, who is very close to me.

When it gets written over here, it becomes FICTIONAL work.

Please don't be offended based on the issue showcased here. Cause everyone has their own feelings and way of life.

Please do accept and let's not be rude.
Hope you will give me a star and reviews about this.

Thank you!

****************

"When we were never meant to be together, it's better to letting you go! Before LOVE fully engulfs" -
My own quote!

Love is an important aspect in everyone's life. Without it, no one can live a happy life.

Love is of many types like we have got mother's love, father's love, sibling's love, life partner's love, kids love etc...

Sometimes, to have one love we have to sacrifice another and vice versa depending on the circumstances. But, there are lucky ones too, who get their love as well as parents support.

Sacrifices, compromises, understanding, trust, respect and patience are very much important in getting a love....

These days most of the parents accept love marriage, whether it's from same community or different religion. All we want is our kids happiness.

Else, kids would go all hype, then suicide or just leave their house, away from parents, just to be with their new found love. But, the question is, is it worth giving away the life you lived until now, with your parents who took very care and shower their love on you and all this just for a mere new found love?

Hm...

The answer is still unanswerable. Cause, every one has their own set of values and principles in their life which they set to live and thrive. We should respect every one's decision.

But, there are still certain conservative and highly orthodox families where their religion is everything despite their loved ones sadness.

They could even kill their own daughter or son just for the sake of a religion.

Truly, I can't stand, such people!

There was one recent incident, where a father kills his son in law just because he is not a match to his daughter when considering their social status.

Do you really think, status is important than love we have for others?

I can't believe, I live in (from author's POV) such a pathetic society, where mental thinking has stooped, this low.

Here, in this story, our girl let's go her attraction, which happened at first sight, just for the sake of her mental peace within family.

Girl and boy will surely face hardships in their love life, but it is nothing else, when comparing their togetherness.

But, here in the story, before they get into, say like starting a relationship, (if they stay together) female protagonist let's it go for the sake of her family love.

Let's see, what our NIKITHA DESHPANDE has to tell about the actual happening of a particular period of time in her life when she is all set to narrate about it through Wattpad!!!

Where else is the best place to narrate!
Right?

****Hope you liked the prologue! Wait for the first chapter of this short story :- True Love - it never dies!. I value each and every one of my readers and their respective time taken to read mine. Thanks once again!

Enjoy reading!!!
Will see you all soon****

Until next time
Shwetha AS