~|Leaf - 1|~

The story will be in Nikita's (female protagonist) Point of view as she is the narrator, here, reminiscing her part of life which she could never ever forget in her birth.

Happy reading!
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you.

*****

I was leading a simple life, along with my parents, and my lovely brother; untill HE moved into our neighborhood, collapsing my thoughts and taking into his world.

I didn't know, it would create such a ruckus in my brain, like have to clean it up with detergent to surf it up all...

"Wow, he is so handsome!" my best friend chirped, again, jumping up and down as if like she has seen some clown from a circus.

I looked at her weirdly, as if she had grown two horns over her head all of a sudden. Shaking my head, I smacked, on her shoulders telling her to come to the real world from drooling.

"Hey, why did you do that?" She asked, me in a whisper as if someone is eavesdropping our conversation.

I rolled my eyes at her and shushed her from this oh-so-irritating behaviour. "to keep you in bay. What else would you think, ha?" I kept my hands on my hips and glared at her in a dare to speak a word against me.

She knows my anger level and she also knew when and how to keep her mouth shut whenever, I glare like that.

"You are not interesting. Look he is so hot and drool worthy piece we have got here. How come, you are not interested in him?" She said dreamily looking into his direction. She then turned to my side and narrowed her eyes at me. "Are you a lesbian?"

My jaw dropped on the ground in a fraction and eyes popped out of my sockets when she asked me that.

She asked, that's what I am shocked. She knows me since childhood. This is not fair.

Not so fair, I am telling you.

"Why do you think like that?" I shrieked, showing a fake anger on my face.

"Why not?" She rolled her eyes literally at me and continued. "I haven't seen you drooling over a guy heck, not even over a celebrity. So,you know, I obviously just have had a teeny-weeny doubt about your orientation."

I just shook my head mumbling, I can't do anything with you.

"I do have my taste of crushes, ok. It just that I don't go over board, like you people do. I keep them to myself. That's it." I said as a matter of fact.

Hearing this, her eyes widened with mouth slightly ajar. "why?" She just managed to ask me that.

I let out a Chuckle seeing her and replied nonchalantly, "I don't like people, even if it is my friends teasing me with that or for that matter."

"Oh!"

I smiled at her, and started watering my plants in my garden. It's a terrace garden, and from the place we are standing now, we can see our mini colony stadium, which is now filled with players of different games being played.

My friend is looking at one certain guy. Yes, I agree he is indeed hot.

Oops, did I just say Hot? As in Hot Hot?

Oh god, what am I even thinking. With a friend like my bestfriend, I am going to get a corrupted mind soon.

I know right...

So, this certain guy moved to our colony one month back, and within this short span of time he has become the hero of our colony.

He always gawk like a crocodile like he waits for his prey. I hate it. I hate to go infront of him.

It's not that he is not a good looking guy. It's just that I don't want to be a showcase piece infront of him. I don't even know anything about him.

Not that I want to know.

Really?

But my best friend finds him to be interesting character. I don't know from which angle he looks interested.

Being a 10th grade teenage girl I do have fair amount of crushes but I keep them as a secret. Neither my best friend nor my brother know about it.

Yes, I like to keep things myself. I am little kind of secretive.

And coming to this guy, I came to know he is a muslim.

A hot and handsome muslim I must say. Really a mouthwatering piece.

Yeah! I do like him.

It was an attraction at first sight. He has this lovely shape eyes and has broad shoulders with a long neck.

I love long neck people! It's my kinda fetish if u say!

I too have a crush, since the day I come across him. I still remember that day.

*****

Thank you for your valuable read! Hope you enjoyed it like I enjoyed while writing this. Looking forward for your positive response and please give me a 🌟 if you like it!
*****

Thank you

Until next time
Shwetha AS