e

[ this chapter is a bit long but please bare with it thanks. ]

⁰⁰⁷

rosé

rosé

i dont know why i should believe that loneliness disappears after youre with someone. peoppe say that they can get lonely with other people. i dont. the feeling of getting comforted always made me happy. the feeling of being with someone who wont do anything but just be next to me makes me relieved.

i was caught. in my depression. it was only another day of that dirty man touching me. i had already given up on reporting him to the police. it tires me. i walk down the hallway of my upstairs, my grip extremely tight on my handbag.my younger brother, jisung, then called me. "chaeyoung, do you want to come in?"

i smile and nod because i couldnt say no to the adorable 17 year old. when i came in, i was welcomes with a cute party hat that jisung gave me. "happy birthday to you! happy birthday to you! happy birthday,park chaeyoungg happy birthday to you! yayy!" his room had only one balloon and he showed me his phone. it was a blowing candle.

i lookee at him confusedly.

"ah.. i only had $5 to buy two party hats and a balloon. the cake was $20 so i had to improvise. do you like it?"

i smile and blow out the virtual candle. "thank you jisung-ie. but my birthday is next week?"

"ahh... that day i have my exam results. youre going to buy me a cake instead and then we'll celebrate it because im more important!" jisung raised his arms, cutely.

"of course you are."

his smile arched into a frown as he stared at me for 6 more seconds. "chaeyoung, are you okay?"

"i am. why do you ask?" lieslieslieslieslieslies

"youre not really okay. actually, i went to go put your coat on the hanger and something dropped out." he took out a condom from his pocket and i gasped. "dont worry, i know you wouldnt do such thing."

i didnt notice but my eyes started tearing up as i snatched the thing out of baby jisungs hand and aggressively threw it into the bin. "n-no, jisung-ah. thats nothing. i-i didnt do anything."

jisung looked at me with worried eyes as he watched me slowly getting more crazy. i brushed my hair with my fingers. "s-s-someone put it there! i didnt take it!"

"chaeyoung noona, calm down, please."

"s-sihyun didnt do anything to me! he didnt do anything, jisung! dont believe anyone."

"kim sihyun? what did he do-?"

"no no no, jisung!" i shook my head and held his shoulders. "he didnt do anything, t-trust me."

his eyes then was glued onto something. my neck. it was covered in disgusting hickies that were made from sihyun. i even felt disgusted by it.

"noona. what.... what did he do to you?! why do you have these-?" he touched my neck in shock of the disgusting bruises. "d-did he.... touch you?"

"NO NO NO NO HE DIDNT! *panting heavily* he didnt!" jisung started crying. he started crying from the sight of my pain and hugged me.