k

⁰⁰⁸

jaehyun

1 1 : 2 3 p m

"whats wrong with you? this was too overwhelming for me to happen. just thinking that you slept with my sister."

taeyong was sat on the steps underneath the full moon, hands wrapped around the back of his neck. he was so frustrated. "i dont even know what to do. i was so disgusting. why would i hurt jennie like that."

"she announced it to the whole family. my father suggested to abort the baby and not tell you but i couldnt help it. it was unfair." i sighed and looked up. we were at the basketball court without a ball. i was standing.

"so what is jennie's decision?"

"i dont know. all i know is that if she picks the wrong chouce, she will definitely get a punishment."

"aghh!" taeyong yells in frustration. the pain in his voice was strong and i could feel it. he was guilty and confused. his irresponsible soul was so irritated.

all of a sudden, we see a can of beer rolling down the steps and was really startled. it was opened and all of the beer was leaving the can, depressingly. they touched my shoes.

"what?" taeyong looks at the can with one eyebrow raised.

then, a girl in a long checkered coat came running down the steps to get the can of beer. she picks it up. "how unlucky. there isnt even a single drop left." her eyes then looked up to my face before walking towards the nearest bin and throwing it inside. "my beer touched your shoe. here."

she offered me a can of beer but i declined. "its okay, you dont have to repay me. it was only a tiny bit."

"no. the drink touched your shoe. you might as well pour the whole thing."

"its only a little bit though-."

"a little bit of poison can kill me, might as well drink the whole thing." the girl puts the drink on the ground near my foot and walks away, leaving that memorable line in my head.