l

⁰¹¹

jaehyun

"im having the baby." when jennie spat out those words to my father and her family, we all were in shock.

my eyes widened. to be honest, i wasnt greatly surprised. taeyong is a very caring person who would not even hesitate to say no to abortion even if the responsibility was threatening. it was obvious that he spoke to jennie about it.

"jennie, what do you think youre doing??" jennifer yelled at jennie, knowing what my father was going to say to this.

"why do you tend to ruin my family name? youre 23 years old. do you really think thats the right age to have a baby???" my father grew more scarier and i became anxious.

"its my child. its inside of my stomach because i chose to keep it-."

"ms min, hire the body guards for jennie, please."

"why are you not just telling me to leave the family?! i dont understand your rules because its too frustrating! just kick me out already!"

"i already announced i was getting married to jennifer and that you were part of it. what would happen if people found out i kicked out a pregnant woman from the family!"

"i can be resposible for it!its my baby and i want to keep it!"

"sure. but once its born, youre hiding it. its not going anywhere near here."

"how can you be so cruel?"

"if you ruin anything of this family, you would be gone. if you make one mistake, you would be gone. if you do anything, youll murder all four of us including your boyfriend, taeyong."

"youre really disgusting. mom, how did you make the decision to marry such man-?"

my father did something i never wanted to witness again. he slapped jennie, making her falling violently on the floor of our kitchen.

she started crying. jennifer ran up to her and bent down to help her. "hyunsoo! shes pregnant!"

"what? are you going to support her and help her give birth to this baby??"

"father, dont touch them!!" i shouted at my father who turned to me angrily.

"you too?? tsk. has my whole family turned on me now?!"

"stop it already. i saw everything on the night, you killed my mother." i didnt believe how i managed to say that out lout but i did.

jennie and Jennifer were now scared. i could tell by their tears that were forming slowly in their eyes as they try to absorb every word coming out from my mouth.

"you killed her for a reason that i didnt know but all i knew was that she didnt deserve it. you burried her in our back garden and i saw it all before me."

"wh-what are you talking about??"

"i saw you hide all of the evidence, stupidly. you looked like a dumb idiot wholl only end up in the firery pit."

"YAH!" he grabs something from the side and tries hitting me with it.

before i knew it, i saw him grab a knife, attempting to stab me with it. after failing, he aimed at jennie. i was furious. that. i. did. something. bad.

i stabbed my father.... dead.