. save me

rosé

i stand at a bridge with an unknown boy. weve been talking for a few hours yet i dont even know his name.

i shouldnt remember his name. i shouldnt.

"are you okay?" i ask him and he didnt nod or anything but just smiled, revealing his angelic dimples. i smiled as a reply and stand on the railings of the bridge, barefoot, letting out my hand for the unknown boy.

he took it and we were just both standing on the railings, wind brushing through our hair.

i folded my arms and giggled a bit, then looked down.

"why are you laughing?" he asks in his clueless low voice.

"its nothing." i grin. i shouldnt have talked to you. you made me happy the moment before i die.

"okay. what do you want to be when youre older?" the random question flutters me.

"what?"

"or whats your dream?"

what a weird question. if i were to have a dream, why am i to- "i dont know. do something i enjoy. i major in music so i play guitar and sing."

"oh? i can kind of sing as well."

"really? can i listen to your voice?"

"cough cough. i can show you the world. shining shimmering spleeendid." he sings in the silence and smiled widely, embarrassed.

"that was good!"

"how awkward."

i wait after a few seconds till i said it. "are you ready?" i looked up to see his face.

it changed into a warm smile as he nods.

"ill count." he says, with a hint of hesitation which was quite hard to catch. "3.."

i hold his hand and interlocked our fingers.

"...2..."

i sigh.

"1"

we fall. together. hands interlocked.