🌹t w e n t y - t h r e e🌹

the colder days slowly turned into warmer breezes. hints of green and other hues of colour popped up from between the brown and bare branches of the trees. winter was fading as spring slowly birthed itself into the air. it cleansed the atmosphere, offering second chances to those who simply had a bad winter.

       cameron and i took the chance of savoring the remainder of the colder days, which lingered for a little more. as the days slowly became longer, so did our time together. we've both realized how much our relationship had grown, and the spring offered a chance for us to blossom and grow as people.

       cameron had taken up playing minecraft on his channel and twitch, which everyone, myself included, found nothing short but entertaining. he even got the idea to feature me in one of his videos, in which ended up being a chaotic mess of me fucking up shit, dying repeatedly (mostly from us killing each other for fun), and subtle flirts.

       surprisingly enough, there wasn't much backlash against cameron and i. as a matter of fact, the viewers seemed to love and support us being together. while there were the certain few, it didn't phase me that much. of course there were days where it seemed like those comments were my top priority, and i wouldn't stop reading them. but cameron told me that they were nothing more than people who didn't simply understand. he constantly reassured that nothing would change the way he felt about me. and i believed it.

       cameron and i spent most of our days together whenever we weren't filming or editing for our channels. over the past few months i've gotten acclimated to the whole youtube scene. even creating a proper schedule for all my videos, and it had gotten to the point where i could tease cameron about having stable uploads on my channel, to which he would just pout and murmur quietly to himself.

        of course dating cameron had its advantages. me, being a tiny, minuscule human just barely the height of swagger was nothing compared to how tall cameron was. however that made hugs with him special. not to mention he was always around whenever i felt lonely. it was actually surprising, that something that i was generally afraid of over a year ago could be one of the most important things to ever happen to me.

       fate works in odd ways, i suppose? the people you don't know much about are the ones that could potentially make the largest impact on your life. all it takes is a little risk. it's a leap of faith, you don't know when you're ready, you don't know whether everything will end up okay. that's all it takes in life. a little risk that makes life exciting and definitely worth it.

       take the leap of faith. this is a sign. achieve your goals, acknowledge your dreams, and love who you want. 

---

hello loves! so a little update, university is going great! i've made some really cool friends and they're all super nice uwu. as for this fanfic, i realized there wasn't much i could do with it already, so i figured here was a good chance to end. besides i've got like 9000000 other projects that i literally am in crisis mode lol

anywho i hope you enjoyed <3

love u

xoxo

-liza