Is that alright?

Gaga was dressed like a goddess, she was feeling great in her white dress, red lips and nails.

"Wow, Stefani. You look wonderful." Christian muttered as he approached her outside her room. She smiled and let him kiss her cheek.

"Thank you, babe." Gaga took a deep breath. She loves Chris, but something isn't working right lately. They seemed to be fine but always ended up fighting over jealousy of him. She used to think that maybe Christian would be the one, but after she started filming A Star Is Born, everything seemed to slowly decline, and now she feels trapped.

Forty minutes later, Lady Gaga was on the red carpet at the SAG Awards, dealing with the sighing from photographers and artists with her stunning beauty. She couldn't deny her disappointment at not finding Bradley around there, only raising her expectations of being by his side again after last night's show.

"OK, stop it. You've adjusted your suit about five times already. What's going on?" Sam Elliott noticed when he and Bradley sat at the table. "You don't usually get anxious like that."

"I don't know, man" Bradley replied, adjusting his suit one last time. "Did you see me and Stefani singing Shallow last night?"

Sam chuckled, relaxing in his chair and crossing his legs.

"I watched it, of course. I woke up and that was the only thing I could heard about this morning, and I hope you guys are happy because everyone thinks you really have chemistry..." he kept smiling and watching Bradley with his friendly eyes. "So tell me... Last night... Was it just acting?"

Sam didn't have time to get an answer. A small commotion took over the place and the two already knew what it was. Lady Gaga had arrived. At once Bradley gets up from his chair and searches for her in the small gathering crowd, and he sees her. Fuck, she's gonna be the death of me. He thinks watching her smile happily shaking hands with someone Bradley doesn't care about. He only had eyes for her.

Stefani was happier than ever knowing that the actors were there to greet her and compliment the movie, but her body yearned for someone. One turn of her head was enough to meet those ocean blue eyes. Her heart skips a beat. Shit! Bradley stares at her in a way she had never felt so special before.

She approaches the table with Christian.

"Stef" Bradley mumbles and then tries to say some other words, shocked by her beauty.

"You don't have to pretend I'm beautiful, B." Stefani rolls her eyes and laughs patting his chest lightly. Bradley pulls her with his arms around her waist in a hug.

"You're breathtaking." He makes it clear as he puts his mouth close to her ear, then gives a light kiss on her cheek.

Gaga doesn't have much to say although that's exactly what she was expecting to hear.

"You're not bad either." She hugs him, squeezing his back. "So, did you like what I'm wearing?" She enters the game and also whispers in his ear.

"Of course I do." He walks away smiling and lets her greet Sam and the rest of the people at the table. "Chris, how are you?"

He shakes Stefani's fiance's hand. The two acting politely.

"I'm good. I saw you singing in the show last night." Christian smiles but expresses no excitement.

"Did you?" Bradley straightens his hair back and laughs. "What do you think?" He didn't want to tease, but sometimes it was very hard not to.

"I think what everyone else is thinking, and you know... I'm her fiance, and the last thing I'd do is enjoy watching that." Carino points to Gaga on the other side of the table and stares at Bradley.