CHAPTER 12. POINTING FINGERS

We went straight to the pack house after we left the hospital. To our surprise when we arrived at the pack house, the entire pack was gathered together in the livingroom. Everyone was talking but they became silenced when we walked through the doors.

"What's going on?" Elijah asked confused.

"The lycan will return. It was tracking us down for some reason and now it has Elijah's sent." Derrick said frantically.

"So what are you saying..... should I leave and stay low for a while?" He asked still confused.

"No that would be useless, it won't stop hunting you down until it kills you. Besides in my pack we live together, and we die together. Now our pack is small compared to others because it's been killed off little by little by a monster. We all know the monster by RYAN." He stated. The whole pack including Jada and Sonny were absolute terrified by what the alpha had just said. Me, Aria, and Noah were the only ones in the entire room who had no idea what was going on, or who this Ryan guy was that they spoke of.

"Okay alpha can I speak to you in private for a minute?" Elijah asked. The alpha clearly didn't like the idea of Elijah wanting to speak to him in private, but in order to not cause a scene, he agreed. He walked off as calmly as he could, Elijah grabbed me by the hand and pulled me behind him. We walked into the study and shut the door behind us.

"What's so important your pulling me away from a pack meeting?" He said, still biting his tongue trying to control his anger. A down side to being a werewolf, it is so easy to get angry over the stupidest things.

"Did you not see their terrified faces, your scaring the pack." Elijah said. The alpha, was grinding his teeth. His anger was building faster than he could contain it.

"I'm the alpha and it's my pack, I have the right to do whatever the heck I want to do to the pack. Besides I'm not trying to scare them, I'm informing them so they can be prepared and alert." He said, his jaw clenched tight.

"Okay I get why your warning them about the lycan having my scent and won't stop hunting us down and all, but why are you bringing Ryan into this, the lycan has nothing to do with Ryan." Elijah insisted. The alpha became more enraged because Elijah was trying to tell him how to handle his pack. I knew Elijah was just looking out for the pack, he didn't want everyone freaking out if it wasn't necessary, but according to what I read in the books, saying the slightest thing, bad or good, about an alpha's pack, they tend to overreact and think your trying to challenge them. The alpha slamed his hands down on the desk.

"It has his name written all over it. The lycan was a few feet from the pack house, don't you get that?" The alpha said, raising his voice.

"Who is this Ryan guy and why is everyone so scared of him?" I asked trying to break up the fight before it could even start. Besides I already knew who he was, for the most part. He was in every page on the enemy section of the books. He was a very dangerous guy.

"Your wanting her to join our pack and you haven't told her about our biggest enemy?" The alpha yelled.

"I didn't want to scare her anymore than I already had." He said defensively.

"Guys now isn't the time." I said sheepishly, trying to get them back on track to my previous question.

"Ryan is a 535 year old hybrid. He makes sure every supernatural being fears his name. He has a pack of vampires, a few rouge werewolves, even a few witches." The alpha explained. In order to keep a full on werewolf fight breaking out in the middle of a study between Elijah and the alpha, I continued to ask questions I already knew the answers to.

"So what does he want from us, other than us to fear him?"

"He wants to be the most powerful being alive." Elijah stated, his arms crossed.