CHAPTER 14. LEAVING FOR THE SUMMER

The next morning at school, I'm at my locker calmly placing stuff in my bag when Aria and Noah walk up to me.

"Hey Zoey!" Noah Exclaimed, but I ignored them and began to angrily stuff my books into my bag.

"Are you still mad at us?" She asked confused.

"Yes!" I said annoyed.

"You don't have the right to be mad at us. We've been by your side since we found out, you should be by our sides as well." Noah Stated. I slammed my locker shut and finally turned my attention to them.

"There's a difference though, I didn't have a choice in this, and you guys have only known about this stuff since Friday morning. That's 3 days, you guys can't make a life changing decision like that after only 3 days, and certainly not just because you think it looks cool. Plus Noah almost died, and while he was upstairs almost dying, the alpha's heart was being ripped out in front of us. So yes I'm mad at you guys and yes I will be by your sides no matter how upset I am at the two of you, but what you guys did was stupid. I'm going to class." I angrily said. I was doing my best to not yell so loud at them, so the whole school wouldn't know what we were talking about. I looked at the both of them one more time before I shook my head and scoffed, then stormed off. I walked to the end of the locker's and was about to turn down the hall when I picked up on their conversation.

"Do you think she's right? Do you think we only did this because it looked cool?" Aria Asked worried.

"I think maybe we should've taken more than 3 days to decide this, but whether she's right or not, it's too late now. This is our permanent decision." He said. I don't know why, but I was fighting my anger really hard, I raced back to them.

"More like a permanent mistake." I said through my teeth.

"That's not your choice to make!" Aria said defensively. I saw that they were beginning to get angry aswell. I also knew if we didn't get control of our anger, then there was going to be a fight between the 3 of us, and the whole school would end up finding out that we're werewolves.

"You maybe right about the time frame, but this isn't a mistake." Noah continued defensively.

"How would you know, you two haven't experienced any part of being a werewolf except healing quickly. You two have no idea what it's like and you think it's going to be cool and all but it's not. What are you two going to do if you end up hating it?" I Asked furiously.

"Well we're certainly not going to go into depression and try to kill ourselves in front of our friends." She Stated firmly, arms crossed. I couldn't believe she said that to me.

"Wow that was really lowball." I said trying to fight back a few tears. Elijah hurried up to us and stepped in between the three of us.

"Okay guys let's not get to feisty. You three are best friends, you shouldn't let this break you guys up." He said trying to calm us down.

"What are you doing here Elijah?" I sighed.

"Stalking you!" He said with a wink trying to lighten the mood. I rolled my eyes unamused.

"Haha very funny, what's the real reason?" I asked, my arms crossed.

"I'm transferring to your school." He Stated

"What, why?" I asked a little shocked.

"Rejection ceremony. We have to be together, so I figured I would come to your school since you joined my pack." He explained.

"Did you even have a school?"

"Nope. That's another reason why I joined yours. We have 1st and last period together." He said with another wink. I just rolled my eyes again.