Player 2. Fight!

You clashed with the robed warrior as you slice it in two only to reveal a black oozing armor.

You slashed as he blocked your attack. You both locked blades the noise of battle fading away into music

You clash again as your hand erupts in blue fire. You shoot it at the being as he blocks it with his sword and performed bone attacks as bones rose out of the ground to launch you. You then dodged each of them as you jump over the attacks slashing at him. Suddenly you hear...

Ruby: (off-screen) "Hey!"

You then turn around as you get launched. You spin around in air and charge again.

Ruby appeared on the rooftop overlooking them, Crescent Rose extended and ready for action.

You rushed back into action as you slash again at the bone warrior as he gets surprised at your increase in speed.

You: Fus Ro Dah!

You blew him into a wall as you used your spartan speed to rush him as you try to stab him as he dodges each hit.

You: JUST DIE YOU SACK OF BONES!

Summer appears

Summer: he is weakening I recommend a slow time shout

You: Tiid Klo Ul

Everything slows as you slash at him quickly with him unable to dodge.

You launch him into a wall as your blade turns into a whip.

You then wrap him up with the blade as you pull him towards you as you then kick him in the chest.

As you then see three Bullheads come from the skies and open fire on the battle, but you see as Penny merely forms a shield and launches two of her swords into the wall behind her, which in turn pull their wielder back with their strings. When her swords swirl around her again, she commands them to open their points and build up a large glowing ball of green light. With a punching action, several bright lasers crack the pavement when they fire at the transports and slice each one in half, causing several of the White Fang members inside to fall and letting Ruby watch as Bullheads fall in pieces behind her.

Stunned, she turns back to Penny as she aims her swords at the remaining Bullheads holding the crate of Dust and pulls back on their wires, tugging the aircraft with them.

Ruby: (watching in awe) "Whoa... How is she doing that?"

Seeing the Bullhead's flight fall under Penny's control, Roman grimaces and turns to run towards the last transport.

Penny, after her large green pupils dilate for a second, pulls with all her might on the strings, and the aircraft crashes into a stack of crates, causing an explosion as a result.

Roman: (watching from the safety of his escape) "These kids just keep getting weirder..." (with his observation made, he uses his cane to close the doors, and the jet lifts off, flying away from the lost battle)