Energized (Volume 2.5)

(A/N) I want to thank Meinos Khan and the rest of the JPDE team for giving me a good character and semblance.

2 Weeks Later

After shopping for Team RWBY, buying Ruby many, many cookies. They forgave you and now its time.

Time for you to finally fight the female fighter Tina.

Time: 1400 AKA 2:00

Location: Colosseum

You and Tina shook hands as you smiled at her and stole her semblance without her noticing it.

Announcer: 3...

You and Tina looked at each other as she smiled at you and cracked her neck and knuckles as you copied her.

Announcer: 2...

You and Tina both got into your stances her in a slugger boxing stance while you were in a boxer-puncher stance.

Announcer: 1...

You watched the force field activate as you and her were both prepared for battle.

Announcer: Fight...

You and her both stood still as two circles of thin Ice formed around the two of you.

Ruby: What's going on?

Ruby looked at the scoreboard as she saw both you and Tina's Aura levels decrease as the air became colder.

Jaune: hmm. . . I think Y/N copied her semblance and is using it against her. *gasp* I think her semblance steals kinetic energy and stores it up which explains the dropping aura levels and the cold air.

5 minutes in

Tina finally made the first move. she rushed to you with such speed that would be unmatched except, one you had spartan speed, two you stored the energy up too. You both punched each other on the knuckle at the same speed resulting in a quick boom as ice shard flew. You both repeated this process for at the most 30 seconds before you kicked her leg and slammed her in the gut which sent her flying into the field draining her aura.

Then you thanked her for the fight as the air heated up.

(A/N) slightly short chapter also the actual characters name is Jack. She probably will not appear later on but her semblance might.