Can't Escape from Crossing Fate

Dark, Darker, Yet Darker you feel you body as it drifts throughout the void. You can still hear Team RWBY as they screamed to you. You grabbed your portal gun as you jumped into a new portal.

You landed in a plain field and in the middle stood Samantha.

You: Samantha! Where am I!?

Samantha turned to you as her eyes turned black and an black ooze poured out of them.

Samantha: Welcome to your death!

She rushed at you as you and her clashed blades. You threw her using Unrelenting Force. You smiled knowing that your powers weren't gone.

You: Multi-hit!

Your body grew two more arms with swords in their hands as you began to wail attack after attack as she cut the two arms off.

You pulled out your whip sword to block her next attack as it shattered your sword. You looked in shock as you began to attack her with your other swords as she broke them too. After that you thought you were dead but...

Suddenly you heard the ping off an arrow as Samantha fell to the ground dead.

You looked at the killer only to see

Minus the Katana, he had

Strapped to his back And

In his hand (in bow form)

???: Hello.

The voice sounded like yours but older.

You: Who are you?

The figure laughed.

???: Well I'm you, but from the future.

You looked at him in slight shock as he laughed again.

(F) You: I'm only here to kill her and show you some new powers.

You looked sad as you obviously wanted to ask questions about the future.

You: alright, shoot.

He walked up to you as he sat down.

(F) You: I have a new glyph and power to give you.

You watched as he made a swirling glyph and a portal appeared.

You sat there in awe as you couldn't wait to get it as there would be not much use for the portal gun anymore.

Then he stood up as different ethereal figures appeared behind him. One from Halo, Doom, and Skyrim.

You: so how did that happen?

(Timeskip because I'm lazy and plot convenience)

(F) You: And that's how that happened, but now you must get back to your world. Now hurry.

He then opened a portal to Your Dimension and you jumped through.