Overdrive (Breach II)

You woke up in a cold sweat. You looked around the cold hospital room as you saw the monitor nearby and listen to the beeping of it. You felt something heavy on your chest as you saw Ruby laying her head beside you. You checked the time on your scroll as it laid on the nightstand beside you. Then, you saw her leaning on the corner of the room with her sword to her side. . .

Summer: You know if I could slap you right now I would.

You: I know S. I know she will when she wakes up.

you pointed to the sleeping Ruby.

Summer: I think you should tell Ozpin and Qrow.

You: about...

Summer: Me, duh.

You: In time, after all we are now in between volumes 2 and 3.

Summer: Fine.

You : so any news.

Summer: some new kid named Tina wanted to fight you later.

hmm... a new kid. . . Maybe so.

You: what did she look like?

Summer: Blonde, blue eyes, around 5' 10", Human, and a possible hand to hand fighter.

You: Well ain't that interesting.

Summer looked at you confused.

You: In my world there was a character like that named Jack so maybe something happened to make her appear.

Summer: maybe.

you heard Ruby wake up.

You: Good morning Rubes.

She jumped as she had turned around in midair and gave you a "really" look.

You: What?

Ruby: don't "what" me you butt.

she kissed you passionately for a few seconds until the lack of air became too much. Then the door opened.

Ozpin: mr L/N, miss Rose may I speak to him alone for a second.

Ruby: sure.

she closed the door as Ozpin dimmed the lights and pulled up a chair.

Y/N: Yes, sir?

Ozpin: The Breach of Vale, what exactly happened to you.

You: three creatures of Gaster's creation from our pasts came back, three different Alternate Universe versions too. Storyshift Chara, UnderSwap Papyrus, and Sans. They all three wielded magical abilities of either bones, knives, or a bone dragon-like cannon called a Gaster Blaster. What had happened was when I ran out of aura I felt my soul being ripped out as I saw the white soul, that represents hope and is my own, shatter. In which red lightning burst out from the sky as the soul reformed and I went into what I call a Overdrive mode.

Ozpin: what is Overdrive mode?

You: where my strength, speed, defense, agility, and ability usage nearly quadruple. resulting in what many would call a almost God-like state, but the longer I hold my state the closer I will be to going into a comatose like state after. Basically the longer I go the easier I can die.

Ozpin: so what happened to the three fighters.

You: discreetly killed them all by throwing them into a portal that led into a volcano.

Ozpin: what about your eyes.

You: my eyes flare like a maiden does but only Gold.

Ozpin: then why was there a silver flare on your eye.

DAMN IT!

You then proceeded to tell him about you and Summer.