The plan

"So whats the plan?"
"Well its alot to say and i need more information."
"Alright Jay, well what do we do for now?"
"I mean, i guess we do whatever we do?"
"Fair."
Jay and Miguel walked to Jays house. "After you." Jay held the door open for Miguel. Miguel chuckled when he walked in. "What?" Miguel spoke "The necklace." He smiled. "Oh, you can have it, you know what it is anyways." "True, thanks dude, for what its worth i appreciate it." "No problem Migs." Jay walked into his room. Is this right? Can i really solve this? Jay turned on the tv after waking out of the room. Coming to you leave from Besko Park News. People are still donating and praying for students Anthony Joseph and Briana Leon, after being shot only two days ago. And in other Crazy news Brodie Leon has escaped captivity. Its unknown whether or not he is dangerous but its best to assume he is. Call 911 if seen. Have a good day. "God every time." Miguel turned to Jay "What do you mean?" Jay replied with "Just doing some thinking thats all." Jay knew Miguel killed those students. He didnt know why, he didnt know how, but he knew that Miguel did it. He didnt believe it at first. But as loops went on he started to believe what Brodie had said. Jay was getting in his own head. He sat for a multitude of minutes staring completely spacing out. He heard a knock at the door. "Miguel?"
"Sorry, i went to the pharmacy around the corner, i asked you if you need some meds and you nodded so i ran and got you some." "Oh, thanks?" Jay stumbled. He knew that Miguels loop had begun. Jay knew that Miguel met Brodie. "Hey man do you mind if i stay here tonight?" "Nah i dont mind, you know your always welcome." Miguel smiled. "So can hear this plan yet?" Jay nodded "We are gonna break the cycle. I don't know how but we will. And we have to do it before the night is over, otherwise we will be here again in another loop. In another time? I think." Miguel just looked at Jay. No words just a worried look. Miguel spoke. "Man i really am insane." Now jay looked worried. "What do you mean bro, you have a few hours at least dont you?" Miguel spoke in a monotone voice. "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. I've been stuck trying to find a way out. But everytime i find a way out I've already thought of it and begin to recollect it and do it again anyways." "Oh i see, well maybe this is different."
Miguel replied "I hope so. I really hope your right Jay." Jay looked determined.