Jay's letter

He awoke. Jay walked over to Miguels house to apologize. He brung with him a note. He knocked on the door. No response. He tried once more. Still nothing. Crickets. He burst through the door. A dreadful feeling passed over and through Jay's mind and body. He didnt know why. He felt the most mysterious eerie feeling he possibly could have and has ever felt. He walked towards Miguel's room in the midst of the dead silence. He knocks on the door. Realizing it was futile he opens the door. He dropped to his knees. "NOOOOOOO! WHYYYY! I THOUGHT IT WAS FIXED!"  Jay screamed so loud he had hurt his throat. One could argue he may have done serious damage. The sight traumatized him. Miguels body lie on the ground. All the life was drained from his body. Then he saw it. A bullet whole. 4 of them. Right through his head. Brodie. He knew. Somehow. He knew where Miguel would be. Jay dropped the note. On the floor it lay, the note or letter read as...

Dear Miguel,
You have done this for me in the past. Well technically the future. And the past. The past and future are now intertwined in a way. I guess you already know that. I know you have knowledge of the loops. Brodie told me that you killed Briana. He told me everything I never knew. Everything you never told me. Im sorry for lashing out like that. I came to the realization however that you would benefit from it. Considering you never will meet Brodie. Therefore you wont ever go crazy. I hope im right. I have to be theres not many options if that didnt work. My goal for this letter. Well if I tell you about the loops before Brodie then maybe that will change something? I don't know but i do know that you are officially alive longer then any other loops. So congratulations? I don't know maybe thats to blunt sorry. Anyways bro. Heres to getting out of this place. Im not leaving without you bro. See you later man.
Sincerely, Jay Gerrison

He had signed the bottom formally. He dropped the letter. He went to the funeral. Zoie called his phone. And Brodie told him all about Miguel. When brodie left there was something new however. He said. "Look buddy, i gave up looking for a way out a long time ago. Its futile. I know what your trying to do. It wont happen. Ever."