22

Jungkook's POV

Blinking her eyes rapidly, she lightly pushes me away and covers her mouth.

"Jungkook..!" She avoids eye-contact with me.

I widen my eyes and also avert my gaze, realizing what I've just done. I went out of hand by accident.

"Yuna.. I..!" I scratch the back of my head.

"..Never mind." I muttered, letting my pride get the best of me. "Your apartment is over there right? Let's get going."

I began walking ahead of her, as she quietly follows behind.

I can't believe I did that. I said that I wouldn't do anything, and I pecked her just like that. I can't be doing this anymore. Jimin is back, and Yuna is happy. I can't ruin that.

Her reaction was absolutely shocked to the point where it makes me think that I crossed the line that I shouldn't of crossed. She doesn't like me, don't get any ideas.

I made a joke become completely out of hand, a bad habit that I said I would try refraining from doing, but when I'm around her, it just happens.

In arrival of her apartment, she glances at me, and quickly averts her gaze to the ground.

"Jungkook/Yuna!" We exclaimed in unison.

"I'm sorry, you go first." We again, spoke at the same time.

"..Jungkook, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for it to go that far." She mumbled as a sense of disappointment went through me.

If she didn't mean for it to go that far.. does that mean that she really doesn't like me?

"No, I should be the one apologizing." I fidget with my fingers.

"..Hey instead of blaming ourselves, we'll share the blame, okay? Don't go so hard on yourself." Yuna pats my shoulder reassuringly.

With an instinct of grabbing hold of her hand, my hands twitch of refraining.

"You don't go hard on yourself either." I reply, worryingly.

"So uhm.. friends?" Yuna declared with her hand reached out as I grit my teeth.

Crap.

I slowly lifted my hand towards her, and with our fingertips touching, the door to Yuna's apartment flew open.

"Yuna!!" An older man appeared at the doorway. Out of instinct, I went in front of her, putting her behind me.

"Oh ho.. who is this? Is he your boyfriend?" I flinched at the word boyfriend, cheeks becoming of warmth.

"Appa!!" Yuna screeched, lightly pushing me to the side.

Turning around slightly, she gave many gestures. "You should head home now."

"Okay." I answered. "I'll see you later—"

"Yuna, you can't just leave your boyfriend out in the dust like that. He's a snazzy one at that. You've found yourself a charming man." He scolds her yet compliments me at the same time.

"Appa! He's not my boyfriend! He's just a friend! Jimin couldn't take me home, so he did!" Yuna exclaimed, freaking out.

"Ah.. Jimin. So you and Jimin then?" Her appa teases as Yuna furrows her eyebrows.

"NO. No no, definitely not. Appa please. Let the man go home, you're embarrassing me." Yuna sighs deeply, as I chuckle quietly.

"He needs to make himself at home here, he's our guest now. Come in." Yuna's appa cheerfully gestures me over.