14

Jungkook's POV

"Ah.. that.." I mumbled. "I actually moved here from Busan, but I might leave after I finish my third year."

"Is that so?" Yuna fell silent, her eyes fall to the ground full of lost hope.

"..You should go get washed up. I don't want you getting sick." I beckon her to the bathroom as she shakes her head.

"You go shower. You're more soaked than I am so it increases your chances of being more likely to get sick." She gestures me off but I stay standing in my spot.

"But you're a girl! You're more frail than me. I can endure it!" She raises her eyebrow, biting her lip.

"Even though I'm a girl doesn't mean I'm frail!" Just as she tells me that, she sneezes.

Crossing my arms and giving her an expectant look, she sniffs with the same look as before.

"Not frail huh?" I respond with a smug on my face.

"I'm not going to shower first." She adamantly answers.

"Aish, Yuna! What do you suppose we do then? Shower together?" I ruffle my hair in frustration as she widen her eyes.

"Unless.." I step closer to her with a mocking smile. "You want that?"

Silently gazing at me, she pushes me away, biting her lip.

"Fine, I'll go wash up first." She walks past me, grabbing hold of my arm. "You better dry your hair."

Her grip falters and she walks into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. I give a small chuckle thinking about her flustered face while rubbing the nape of my neck.

Being snapped back into reality, I take a look at the floor to see that my clothes were leaving trails of water leading up to me. I really need to change my clothes and wipe the floor. I don't need myself or Yuna to slip.

I walked into my room and changed out of my clothes, putting my wet clothes into a bucket. Taking off my clothes left remnants of water all over my body. When putting on a new batch of clothing, the remnants of the water stick to it, making my fresh clothes stick to my body.

After changing, I went to the washer and squeezed the water out from my clothes and into the bucket before putting them in the washer and dumping the remaining water in the sink.

What else do I need to do.. I need to wipe the floor. I take a towel and started wiping the floor in a circular motion. Wiping the floor repetitively, my eyes lands on Yuna's shoes and noticed that they were wet.

Maybe I should leave them out to dry for her.. But someone could take it. I'm not going to risk it. After I finished up drying up the floor, I placed Yuna's shoes on top of the towel that I was cleaning with and stood up, tilting my head.

I feel like I'm forgetting something.. ah! I need to dry my hair—

"Jungkook, I have a slight problem!" Yuna shouts from the bathroom.

"Wae?" I called back from the door.

"Can.. you give me spare clothes?" She asks, evidently embarrassed about her predicament.

"..Yeah! One second." I answer as I dashed to my room.

"What clothes would she like? They will all be oversized!" I mumble to myself as I brush my hand against my clothes. "I need to hurry!"

I'm being indecisive at the wrong time! But what if she doesn't like it? Aish.. she just needs clothes!

I take my black hoodie along with a white t-shirt and some sweats and rushed over to the bathroom. In arrival, I knocked gently against the door of the bathroom.