Chapter 8

Two months have gone by, and the Elders had told my mother and I, that they will be coming to spend Christmas with us. Not only our Elders, but they have been communicating with some of the Elders from Romanian Pack, French Pack, and Latin Pack. They were sending two of their Elders to join by their side. They were all interested in meeting me. Yet, with my situation still being the same. It appears Latin Pack Elder's will get to see me first.

    They were the oldest wolves in history of wolves too, since we all basically came from a Latin base Kingdom. Before we all started to branch off into new languages and made Kingdoms in new countries. So, they might have been more excited to see me. I was currently in Grayson's room, sitting on his bed, swinging my legs in the air. Lately I have been finding myself laying in his bed at night, because those eyes kept appearing when I was alone in my room.

     I would stay in Hotel New York sometimes too, but then my bed mate would be Jason if not Ethan, but mostly Jason. Since he really hated having to deal with the bullshit at home. I love having them around. They made even school more bearable. Though Dessa and Dawn have sworn to be Team Gray, every lunch break. "You ready for school?"

      I turn to see Grayson dress in a fitted Jeans, a tight thermal V-neck long sleeve, and black timberland. His Varsity jacket was hanging over his desk chair. "Yup, and already ate with Dessa and Dawn. The snow is kind of coming down a bit thick. They wanted me to ask if you could give them a ride to school today. The Porsche won't do well in the snow." I purse my lips and kept swinging my legs.

     Grayson gave a hardy chuckle, before crossing his arms after towel drying his hair. "On one condition." He stated, whilst a very naughty smirk grew along his lips. I couldn't help but giggle, knowing full well what he wanted. "I swear at the rate we're going one of us is going to be hurt big time." I warn them every time they got feelings involved, but I was slowly giving up, because neither of them seemed to care.

     I walked over towards him and threw my arms around his neck. My fingers running through his soft damp hair. Grayson licked his lips, as a dark storm rolled through his amber eyes, making them become dark. "Is this the condition?" Grayson was taller than me, so much so, that I had to go on my toes just to brush my lips against his own.

     A moan slip past his lips, as his arms wrap around my waist, and pulls me in tightly towards his body. How could one not enjoy being in his warm embrace, with his lips so soft like pillows. He nips at my bottom lip playfully, before pulling back. "Si, that was exactly what I wanted." One of his hands moved towards my ass and squeezed one of the cheeks firmly.

     "Let them know I said yes." He pecked my cheek and slap the cheek he squeezed, before letting me go. "You are such a cheeky monkey." I wagged my finger at him before going to let Dessa know he said yes. Didn't take us long to gather and get to school.

     When Grayson pull up and park, we saw the parking pot had been plowed. I got out of the car on my way, and instantly regretted not waiting for Grayson to open the door. A fist connected with my face, before my hearing could catch onto a low growl. I fell down on the semi-icy ground hard, feeling my skin burning under my now torn terminal long sleeve shirt. Before I got the chance to see who attacked me, they punched me and climb over me.